What chocolate are you?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Myrkk

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Was on a course and instead of the "tell us a little about yourself" they wanted to know what chocolate you are. So, what chocolate are you and why?

I went with a ferrero roche, crunchy on the outside, soft in the middle (or is that around the middle) and very nutty.

Was on a course and instead of the "tell us a little about yourself" they wanted to know what chocolate you are. So, what chocolate are you and why?

I went with a ferrero roche, crunchy on the outside, soft in the middle (or is that around the middle) and very nutty.
Rock road. A little cold and hard on the outside, but soft and a bit nutty on the inside. 🙃

i just ate a ferrero roche... those are yummy

I'm a Bourneville Old Jamaica......absolutely love dark choccy and the rum & raisin variant is awesome......

Reasons for going with Bourneville Old Jamaica.....sometimes I can be very dark in my humour and in my thoughts, and the rum & raisin reminds me how indulgent I can be :)

I'm the type of chocolate you don't eat coz I give everyone the poops.
Ex-Lax?

R.f4cd11c7b2f7cb85e9e9bf8aac40e560.jpg

I don't think it is manufactured anymore :lol:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back