What Book (or Books) Are You Currently Reading?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Push arrived yesterday and had finished by lunch time today. Very Very Very Deep and absorbing Book. put it on fleabay now

I havent read the twilight books yet but heard there are pretty good.

At the mo though I am reading the golden compass books (i think its called "his dark materials trilogy")
on the third one just now, both the other books were awsome, I love the way pullman writes especially the dialogue between characters.

have not long finished the magicians guild trilogy by trudi canavan. There were amazing I reccomend them if you like those kind of books. I am going to look out her other ones now.

Dan Browns books are brill to, I have read a couple so far and got right into them. Digital fortress was good so was angels and demons.

erm..what else ... oh yeah I like horrors, thomas harrisons hannibal rising that was good. I have hannibal sitting on the shelf eager to be read. You gotta love hannibal even if he does eat people lol, he is the epitamy of the classic bad guy lol.

White Oleander by Janet Fitch for school, I am only on chapter 3 out of 30 and 11th grade starts on September 8th. :crazy:

TWILIGHT SERIES :hyper: !!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!! I don't think anyone has even said Twilight yet..... so I guess I'm unique xD I love Twilight. I just finished reading her 5th book Midnight Sun (technically not a book, she never published it because people posted it illegally online :( ) but it's pretty much the first book in the series but from a different point of view :D And now I have to read the others! I'm hooked, you can tell by my avatar and sig :lol:

I'm a Twilighter as well - and have 5 others in my office in love with it as well! Roll on New Moon in the cinemas Nov 20th!!!!!!!!!! :-D

Okay. The first 3 books are okay. But the fourth??? BLEH! >.>"

I'm currently looking for James Patterson books that I haven't read (having a bit of a tough time lol)

Right now, I'm reading Ghost Story, by Paul Straub. I dunno what it is about his writing style, but it is SO difficult to read. Plus the story so far is just not interesting at all.
I've been TRYING to read this book for a few months now, but I can only get through a page at a time before I either fall asleep, or just lose interest.
Very disappointed with it so far, specially after hearing such great things about it.

I'm currently looking for James Patterson books that I haven't read (having a bit of a tough time lol)

I dont like James patterson at all, I read one called the lake house and was really disapointed with it, I thought it would be scary but it wasn't in the slightest. The way he writes is strange I cant put my finger on it, and the way the characters converse with each other doesn't seem real.

Sandworms of DUNE! :D

I dont like James patterson at all, I read one called the lake house and was really disapointed with it, I thought it would be scary but it wasn't in the slightest. The way he writes is strange I cant put my finger on it, and the way the characters converse with each other doesn't seem real.

Seriously? Wow. Well, I did like the follow on books to the lake house, better than the lake house. I agree with how he write is strange but I actually like the strange-ness lol. Really? Wow.

Seriously? Wow. Well, I did like the follow on books to the lake house, better than the lake house. I agree with how he write is strange but I actually like the strange-ness lol. Really? Wow.

lol yeah, I dont know what it is, in saying that I have only read one or two of his books, so maybe I havent given him a chance, what are the follow ups to lake house called?

Mind you I did like the bad doctor guy in it, (cant remember his name). He was the strongest character I thought

lol yeah, I dont know what it is, in saying that I have only read one or two of his books, so maybe I havent given him a chance, what are the follow ups to lake house called?

Mind you I did like the bad doctor guy in it, (cant remember his name). He was the strongest character I thought

Uhm, they're called the Angel Experiment? There's about what, 3 or 4 ish? Maybe 5? I don't remember lol. You should read some of his other books, they're really good :)

Oh lol. Meh, don't remember his name either :p I like Max and Fang tbh <3

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back