What Are Your Favorite Dog Breeds?

I love Cavalier King Charles Spaniels but due to their health problems i'd be reluctant to have one. I would love one, though. :nod:

FRENCH BULLDOGS are defo the best i have a little frenchie she is now one. They have the best personallities she loves watching my fish swim around

Cocker Spaniels we have two sisters Jazz and Bo (signature) they are blue and tan roans and they're just a year old and are sat here feeling very sorry for themselves waiting to have their stitches out tomorrow after being spayed!!!!

Here's my baby - taken about 6 weeks ago so he is nearly double the size now.

jet5.jpg

Shepards are my fave but Mrs Gee is nervous about them :unsure:

dalmations , st bernards, poodles, cavaliers, cavapoos and cockaliers

I love Cavalier King Charles Spaniels but due to their health problems i'd be reluctant to have one. I would love one, though. :nod:

i have two and everyone in my family owns them and we have never had any health problems as far as the breed type just other types of illnesses i think it just depends where they come from

petalpoppy

I've got two mutts
Australian Cattle dog and German Sheppard mix (he's such a sweetheart and so well behaved)
Blue Heeler/German Sheppard and Collie mix (she's got adhd, I swear)

But I love Cavalier King Charles Spanials, Great Danes, Springer Spanials, and Retrievers although I wouldn't have a lab again, we had a bad experience with one before.

I don't like those little yappy terriers. Can't remember the name of them.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back