What are you listening to right now?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Although Simon and Garfunkel created this song, it never reached it potential until this rendition. Dark. Intense. Chilling.

The Sound Of Silence - Disturbed

Lol, I have a varied music library.
Good. That's what this thread is for! Me too.

There was a time in Jr. High when the only music I'd purchased was Weird Al. Good times! I've loved going to his concerts in part because it's been the only time I've been to see live music when I've thought "If something goes down, I could take anyone here!" ? Plus, he does more costume changes that Britney Spears. I've long told people that the best value for your live music dollar is heavy metal because they put on such a show, but Weird Al is probably even better!

I'm not familiar with "The Prodigy" but if I ever go bald, that will be my hair-do. I've just decided that!

What can one say about David Bowie? I'm so glad you existed.

Good. That's what this thread is for! Me too.

There was a time in Jr. High when the only music I'd purchased was Weird Al. Good times! I've loved going to his concerts in part because it's been the only time I've been to see live music when I've thought "If something goes down, I could take anyone here!" ? Plus, he does more costume changes that Britney Spears. I've long told people that the best value for your live music dollar is heavy metal because they put on such a show, but Weird Al is probably even better!

I'm not familiar with "The Prodigy" but if I ever go bald, that will be my hair-do. I've just decided that!

What can one say about David Bowie? I'm so glad you existed.
Lol, been to 3 of Weird Al's concerts, they were all absolutely fantastic!
TBH this is the only Prodigy album I like-lol. Its so angry and the bass is phenomenal.
Bowie is so variable he can suit every mood and I love to hear his progression through the albums.

Working through my favorites I am now at;

Mr Whippy van, ice-cream truck doing the rounds of the neighbourhood.
bloody annoying music

and Doug the slugs and the song Too bad.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back