What are you getting yourself for Christmas?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I put a Fluval Flex on my Christmas list, fingers crossed! (15g)

@Utar, what GoPro did you used to have? I just sold my GoPro HERO6 Black in the hopes of getting the HERO9, until i read reviews and did a little research, and it turns out it's not as good as GoPro makes it out to be. Sure it has 5k capture capabilities and other cool features, but apparently it's sure buggy and has a lot of weird glitches.

I'm saving up for the HERO8 now, because it's the second best out there. I don't really need the front facing screen on the HERO9, because I'm not a vlogger. The HERO8 is an awesome camera, and that's what I have my eye set on!

I am getting myself some new earrings, (I have five ear piercings lol) perhaps some new converse shoes. I am thinking purple high tops, and some new plants for my aquarium. I am going to buy christmas moss, pelila moss, and a new sword plant.

I am getting myself some new earrings, (I have five ear piercings lol) perhaps some new converse shoes. I am thinking purple high tops, and some new plants for my aquarium. I am going to buy christmas moss, pelila moss, and a new sword plant.
5!? o_O

*Parents won't let sister get more than a single on both sides* :rofl:

I won't spent that much..but I would get a Fluval 3.0 60 watt. I could take one of the other lights to replace my custom shop light and use the Fluval in center. Not that I want brighter as much as a light that really brings out the colors of the fish and plants. The Yescom LED is ok..but my freshwater fluorescent lights made by marineland are even better at color...but twice the wattage unfortunately.
After that? Socks.?

I put a Fluval Flex on my Christmas list, fingers crossed! (15g)

@Utar, what GoPro did you used to have? I just sold my GoPro HERO6 Black in the hopes of getting the HERO9, until i read reviews and did a little research, and it turns out it's not as good as GoPro makes it out to be. Sure it has 5k capture capabilities and other cool features, but apparently it's sure buggy and has a lot of weird glitches.

I'm saving up for the HERO8 now, because it's the second best out there. I don't really need the front facing screen on the HERO9, because I'm not a vlogger. The HERO8 is an awesome camera, and that's what I have my eye set on!
I think I have a Hero3, I bought it somewhere around 2009 when my Brother, Cousin, and I took a motor cycle trip to the Three Sisters. Not sure at all why it is called that but it is a very popular motorcycle ride with thousands of bikes every year taking the trip there. It is beautiful scenic ride with twisting roads going up and down the side of mountains. The Hero3 does its job and captured some really nice videos while mounted on my helmet. But what I don't like about it is that I am not sure what the video will look like until I download it from the Gopro. There is an app for my phone that shows what the GoPro is seeing, but it is very jerky and doesn't work very well.

I have 11 piercings between my 2 ears, but am not allowed to wear ear rings anymore as the wife met me when I wasn't wearing any............they're suprisingly still open and need cleaned. (My nose piercing did close though.)

Not sure at all why it is called that but it is a very popular motorcycle ride with thousands of bikes every year taking the trip there. It is beautiful scenic ride with twisting roads going up and down the side of mountains.
The Three Sisters are actually three roads, RR335, RR336 and RR337. (Assuming you mean the route starting at Medina, and not any of the other "Three Sisters" hiking/biking/cycling/walking/driving routes in the world.)

Johnny Walker gold label and a big glass to drink it from lol

Reactions: kwi
I'm currently, well last night, not at 0933, quaffing the lovely Ilse of Jura single malt.
It’s Sunday morning ... time is irrelevant ahahahha

• Haha
Reactions: kwi
I think I have a Hero3, I bought it somewhere around 2009 when my Brother, Cousin, and I took a motor cycle trip to the Three Sisters. Not sure at all why it is called that but it is a very popular motorcycle ride with thousands of bikes every year taking the trip there. It is beautiful scenic ride with twisting roads going up and down the side of mountains. The Hero3 does its job and captured some really nice videos while mounted on my helmet. But what I don't like about it is that I am not sure what the video will look like until I download it from the Gopro. There is an app for my phone that shows what the GoPro is seeing, but it is very jerky and doesn't work very well.
Yes, the connection from the older GoPro's to the app isn't that great... the newer ones connect via Bluetooth, so it's a lot more connivant.

Yes, the connection from the older GoPro's to the app isn't that great... the newer ones connect via Bluetooth, so it's a lot more connivant.
Yeah the older ones like mine use wifi to connect and not as good as bluetooth which is a better way to connect for local environment.

The Three Sisters are actually three roads, RR335, RR336 and RR337. (Assuming you mean the route starting at Medina, and not any of the other "Three Sisters" hiking/biking/cycling/walking/driving routes in the world.)
Your right kwi that's where we road our bikes. It was really a lot of fun and the last time my brother and I took a long motorcycle trip together before he got sick and passed away. In the picture I am on the right and my brother is on the left.
DSC_0018.JPG

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back