What are you getting yourself for Christmas?

kwi

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Your right kwi that's where we road our bikes. It was really a lot of fun and the last time my brother and I took a long motorcycle trip together before he got sick and passed away. In the picture I am on the right and my brother is on the left.
View attachment 124698
Sorry for your loss. Must be a great memory though and a route that is on my bucket list.

carligraceee

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
probably some more fish, maybe balloon mollies, maybe guppies. who knows. I don't have a lot of space but I want them to have more friends lol

Flushable Pets

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Ok, I lied. I did get something for myself and my daughter to share. She's been wanting to learn to play airsoft, so I spent right around $100 and bought her and I a modest starter airsoft rifle. I'll play with it as much as her, no doubt.

Fish4dawin

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I got myself an early Christmas present a Juwel Rio 125! I've always wanted a big tank and whilst it might not seem big to some people, but to me it is lol. I'm trying to convince my mum to get a bigger one maybe the Juwel Rio 180 but I don't think that'll happen for a little bit. Maybe for my birthday

trending