What Are These?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

ollyhtafc

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
My tank is littered with these little white dots all over the glass..they seem to be multipliying somewhow!
Stocking: WCMM's, Cories, Nerite Snail, and 3 spot gourami.
The first one's have been there for a few weeks now...

pictures are really poor so can't really see ...Are they in like a jelly substance ? Or just scattered on the glass?

If there in a jelly substance it could be snail eggs ...or if they're scattered along the glass it could be cory egg's .Most likely unfertilized ones if they've been there for a few weeks

Can you get clearer pictures?

:D

Fraid not sorry i only have my mobile but i'll give it a shot
..no they're not jelly..they're hard when i scrape them off.
And they're not in clumps..just dots ofwhite seperate in random places.
Weird.

Cory eggs by the look of it, if they have been there for a few weeks either let the fish eat em or drop em in a net a few more days then bin em.

My cory eggs hatched within 5 days

Yeah i scrape a few off every day but they keep coming back! I have a group of 6 cories and i can't sex them..i know how to..i just can't :D. So god knows who the culprit is!

Yeah i scrape a few off every day but they keep coming back! I have a group of 6 cories and i can't sex them..i know how to..i just can't :D. So god knows who the culprit is!

It's most definately nerite snail eggs. I have one of those and it lays eggs all the time. Don't worry, they won't hatch in fresh water.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back