FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

what annoys you about kids in a lfs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Runing

• Total voters
Sometime it's the kids, sometimes its the parents. My friend(who alsohappens to be into fish) told me that at a store by us there was a guy that was with his kids and was dangling his finger over a tank with some jumping carniverous fish (sea gunnard??? *not sure*) in it. so, he dangled his finger and the fish just jumped up and bit the tip of it right off, now they have to put a sign up saying "do not put hands over the tank"
sometime its the kids, sometimes its the parents.

Daniodude

most of the time it's the kids alot of the time it's pain in the arse adults trying to convince them selfs that there not being corrected by the 17 year old serving them!!

Tipping the Betta's into the same small tanks to watch them fight.

Lateral Line said:
where did that come from???

all the bettas at the shop that i work at are in separate tanks with suitable other fish and if they do happen to jump in with another they are swiftly moved again.

daniodude said:
Sometime it's the kids, sometimes its the parents. My friend(who alsohappens to be into fish) told me that at a store by us there was a guy that was with his kids and was dangling his finger over a tank with some jumping carniverous fish (sea gunnard??? *not sure*) in it. so, he dangled his finger and the fish just jumped up and bit the tip of it right off, now they have to put a sign up saying "do not put hands over the tank"

Daniodude
thats a helmut gurnard. After hearing that they are now oficially my favorite fish.

Look Guys/Girls this has gone to far......
As u known i'am a kid (11) and most of the stuff like scearming "NEMO"
And tapping on the glass applies to people of 1-9, anyone older people are just is trying to annony u :sly:

paul_v_biker said:
Lateral Line said:
where did that come from???

all the bettas at the shop that i work at are in separate tanks with suitable other fish and if they do happen to jump in with another they are swiftly moved again.
oh boy, where i live, pet'smart has betta cups right on top of..this...tank thing with only plants, and...it is so easy to let the bettas go in that tank and watch them fight, i saw it once..but i didnt say anything, dont want to cause trouble, i should've :(

All of those things annoy me. I'm only 14 and trying to get a job at a pet store next year so I dont know how i'm goin got deal with it :S

P.S: But honestly, how many of you didn't do that when you were kids? :sly:

Fishy411 said:
paul_v_biker said:
I find it enjoyable watching kids faces drop when you tell them the fish they keep aren't compatible or likely to kill anything else they want.
That is mean. Have u ever thought about how that kid really feels? U think maybe it feels like crap? I am 13 going on 14 and i know a lot of kids who dont do stuff like that. some of us actually want to keep the fish right. We should start another thread. What annoys u most about the people who work a t the LFS.
He's not talking about all kids in general, just ones that are impulse buyers and ignorant.
Someone telling you that something isn't compatible isn't mean, and since you're so big, it shouldn't get you down.

Fishy411 said:
daniodude said:

Daniodude
thats a helmut gurnard. After hearing that they are now oficially my favorite fish.
You're sooooo nice ;) :D :p ;)

DanioDude

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back