what annoys you about kids in a lfs

what annoys you about kids in a lfs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Runing

• Total voters
619 you sound like a great kid.

I for one am sick of all these biased ppl saying all kids are rude, all kids are inconsiderate, all kids are ect ect.

They arent guys, the fact is most kids ARE well mannered really.

Its an old excuse but think back to when you were a kid. were there more roudy kids in your class? i hope not for your sake.

Just take it easy on the bias, ageism is just as bad as racism :nod:

[/annoying blabbing]

FFM

Yes there are a few good apples, but the majority atleast in my area are total pieces of crap.

I like it when the parents tell there kids off for mis-behaving in fish houses, i have 1 particular customer today that took very good control of there kids even if they kid tap the tanks once they certainly didn't do it again.

Sorry but letting kids down is 1 of the perks of the job for me....yes I am eviL!!

I'm only 17 myself but when younger I always knew not to bang, shout run or put my hands in the water.

Fishy411 said:
paul_v_biker said:
I find it enjoyable watching kids faces drop when you tell them the fish they keep aren't compatible or likely to kill anything else they want.
That is mean. Have u ever thought about how that kid really feels? U think maybe it feels like crap? I am 13 going on 14 and i know a lot of kids who dont do stuff like that. some of us actually want to keep the fish right. We should start another thread. What annoys u most about the people who work a t the LFS.
he is not mean, he is just telling the kid about what is compatible or not..it's just that he also likes the face droping part...it's not like he makes things up to make their face drop...or does he :p J.K.

paul_v_biker said:
I enjoy refusing to sell to kids now though with the new law!!

I find it enjoyable watching kids faces drop when you tell them the fish they keep aren't compatible or likely to kill anything else they want.
hahahahahaha I work in a bakery and im 16 just about 17 and ive done a few things like that to the little fat hungry kids who rub their hands on the clean cases :lol:

grayshark said:
Im 14 years old when i go in to a fish shop i just act like a parent would. :nod:

It is down to how the parents feel about the fish because if they don't care about them then he/she will let the child do what it pleaese.which means running,shouting,banging,smering the glass.

If i have kids i will say dont touch anything in this shop because if you do it might die or daddy and son will get chucked out of the shop. :nod:
I am 13, gong on fourteen (soon, YAY!) but, those little kids that go into the shops screaming and yelling and tapping and go to the freshwater section looking for nemo(which is kinda funny sometimes) really tick me off........

telling the kids that the fish won't work out together is better, because their faces drop this time, but think of the major drop when they get home from school and there are all but one of their fish floating.....

Daniodude

that's just mean..............of well, it's funny, they cancel out. jpjpjp

but, the fish, that is if they WON'T work, not just to be funny, it is also in consideration of the fish, not just the customer.

Daniodude

I once saw a kid run up to the fish section in my lfs screaming at the top of his lings...FISHY, FISHY, FISHY! Just as he made to the "non-slip" floor he stepped in some fresh water from a recent purchase and went ass over tea kettle. Since he was ok and just bruised his butt, it was the funniest thing I have ever seen. Of course Mom was furios and went on a tyrade about how dare there be water on the floor, blah, blah, blah.

I hate it when you see a child hitting the glass and i mean hitting it and then the parents are that thick they go up to they glass tank and if there is a starfish in there they call it a octopus :crazy: And pets at home reminds me of something. Yes dead fish and plants :(
I also hate it when they go near discus shouting. Saying that they are very easy to stress there mom/dad would be owing out £100 up to £500 worth of money for a lfs tank full of dead fish. I am 14 and one time my freind came over he had to look after his brother for a hour or so. And as soon as we got upstairs his hand was straight into the tank. This pi**ed me off so he sat outside :thumbs:
They do this in my lfs thinking they can catch the fish with there hands.
NEMO NEMO NEMO kill nemo and kill children
Well i voted for all of them. I hate kids in LFSs i could let the sharks eat em :flex:

James

I was thinking, and I just relized that I have never seen a kid under 15 behaving in a LFS, that's not cool.......

DanioDude

daniodude said:
I was thinking, and I just relized that I have never seen a kid under 15 behaving in a LFS, that's not cool.......

DanioDude
Honestly I think you just did not notice them, they do exist.

Jon

I'm in Petsmart about six months ago...These two little boys are walking all along the bottom row of tanks and tapping on each one. I am just about to say something when one of them says to me..."One of the fish fell out." I look down and sure enough a tiger barb has jumped out of a tank THEY TAPPED ON and the poor thing is flopping around on the floor. I quickly scooped it up and put it back in the tank. I say to the boys, "This is why we shouldn't tap on the fish tanks." They didn't do it anymore after that. :D

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back