Welcome To The Moderating Team Zoddyzod!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Tolak

Gun Toting Lunatic
Reaction score
At this time I would like to welcome our newest Moderator, ZoddyZod. Zoddy has proven himself to be an asset to the forum across a wide range of areas, helpful with the concerns of newer aquarists as well as those of more experienced members.

Welcome ZoddyZod! :good:

Congrats, old chap.

Welcome to the insane side of the forum ZODDY!!!..... and Congratulations!!! The right choice was made after looooooong deliberation!

Welcome to the insane side of the forum ZODDY!!!..... and Congratulations!!! The right choice was made after looooooong deliberation!

Bah! And you said the next mod was going to be female!

(Mind you that begs the question as to what sort of photos Zoddy has been sending you, but the less said about that the better.)

thanks all!

I am very pleased to contribute to the running of this fantastic forum - It and its members have tought me a vast amount over the past three years and I just hope to help it continue doing so for many others.

Obviously the first thing I've done as a Mod is to trawl through the Mod-only sections. When one of them makes a "there's actually a lot that goes on behind the scenes" comment, I can catergorically state they AREN'T lying!

Obviously the first thing I've done as a Mod is to trawl through the Mod-only sections. When one of them makes a "there's actually a lot that goes on behind the scenes" comment, I can catergorically state they AREN'T lying!

I don't believe you. I need proof. Can you copy and paste relevant documents please.

Bah! And you said the next mod was going to be female!

(Mind you that begs the question as to what sort of photos Zoddy has been sending you, but the less said about that the better.)
Deliberate misinformation :shifty: helps keep you on your toes :p

I don't believe you. I need proof. Can you copy and paste relevant documents please.
:lol: :lol:

Ps, welcome Sir General, Sir! :D

I have copied them to a micro film. Be at Zurich station at 9pm precisely. When someone asks you for a cigarette, tell them "the weather is unusually clement for this time of year".

excellent news

I have copied them to a micro film. Be at Zurich station at 9pm precisely. When someone asks you for a cigarette, tell them "the weather is unusually clement for this time of year".
I'll be wearing a balaclava, a pair of flippers and holding a set of ski's.

Great doing business with you.

Congratulations, we've been waiting to see who got the honour :good:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back