Rusty_Shackleford41 156
Fish Addict
- Joined
- Jan 6, 2019
- Messages
- 739
- Reaction score
- 1,561
- Points
- 93
I think the advanced in technology have made people lazy.People believe these things and no one can stop that. If they want to study a bit, they'll be embarrassed later. The Father Fish stuff sounds natural while being brutally unnatural. It's also less work. Some day, choosing ignorance will be a cause for shame again, but that time isn't now
When we started keeping fish we had to actively seek information. We had to search for and buy books, attend club meetings, get magazine subscriptions.
Now with a few keystrokes you can find all the incorrect information you can handle. You have a video on Youtube? Well you're a semi celebrity and have instant credibility just because you're a talking head on a screen.
When did people become so stupid and gullible? For me a question lead to an answer and that answer led to another deeper layer of questions.
I think I'm going to start the next trend in YouTube fish keeping advice. I'm going to keep fish in dry tanks. I bet within 6 months I'll have 100,000 copycats taking my word as gospel, lemmings of the world unite!







