Fishmanic

TFF Contest Czar
Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
POLL IS NOW CLOSED
PLEASE VOTE!
We have 9 unique fish entered into the February 2020 Fish of the Month Contest. View all the entries and descriptions below and then go to the top of page and click on your choice for FOTM.

Please DO NOT post any comments about any specific entry in this thread...such posts will promptly be deleted. Preferably no posts should be made in this voting topic.

The winner is awarded a neat banner in his profile area and will be featured in a "fotm winner" thread for all to see and to comment.

Poll will close on February 27th at 3:55 PM EST

Good luck to our entrants in the Fish of the Month contest. We at fishforums.net thank you for your participation.

Last edited:
31EBCBDA-3E79-4E0C-B8BF-85458E7CB17C.jpeg

This is my little green Cory named opie that I came across at petsmart all alone in a tank. I got him home and he immediately started exploring and schooling with the other corries that are 5x his size.
he lives in a 36 gallon bowfront with 5 other corries, tons of guppies, and 3 pearl gourami
he isn’t even an inch yet but he is full of character and makes me so happy every time I look at him.

Last edited by a moderator:
My male pelvicachromis taeniatus moliwe of my breeding pair.
PSX_20191220_100832.jpg

Tank: 20 long breeding tank
Tank mates: female kribensis
The kribensis species have a very cool behavior they dig out holes under things and constantly display to their mates.
Feeding: bloodworms, flakes and algae wafers and also eat the plants in the tank.

34C8C3F5-21DF-47C9-9FA3-78AF8B488344.jpeg

Hi, this is my Big chinese algae eater name Barry (my profile name) he’s one of my first fish i ever had. He likes to sleep in pvc pipes and eat bloodworm (he dont like algae) He is in 55 Gal tank with his friend Pleco Black ghost knifefish who sleep with him in the same pvc pipe.

This is my Vietnamese Cardinal Minnow(Tanichthys micagemmae)
DSC00380.JPG

They natural habitat is in Ben Hai river,Central Vietnam
Sorry because this is my best picture
I didn't handle this piece of paper right:-(

IMG_20200217_161100.jpg

Here is a pic of my male German blue ram. He's around 12 months old and is a very well behaved Chap. He has paired with my female GBR and she has laid eggs a couple of times but the eggs never seem to make it to the wiggler stage despite the parents being attentive.

Here is my beautiful Betta Blaze!
FFC76D2B-3ED6-469F-B994-917DF7F973E7.jpeg

He currently resides in a heated/filtered 10g tank, along with some BRH and MTS snails. His best friends are my cherry shrimp! He is a very chill Betta and I love him very much. Recently, he has been battling a severe sickness. But with the help of @Deanasue, he is getting much better! I have had Blaze for a little over 1 year now.

7DE6F345-C9F0-45D1-818F-A6E12A2AE667.jpeg

This is my electric blue acara. He is in a 40 breeder and lives with anther electric blue acara, firemouth cichlid, Tiger barbs, polar convicts, and pictus cats. He, to my understanding, is a male and I think I have a female also in the tank. They both love to swim around together.

Anomalochromis Thomasi

thomasi.jpg

This guy is from the original pair that I got about 7 years ago. His grandfather still lives downstairs, hes getting on a bit now. But hes on a Youtube video I made so hes kind of immortal.

END OF ENTRIES
Please slowly scroll up as you review our 9 entries in our Feb 2020 FOTM contest. Then make your choice in the poll at the top of forums.

We have a winner for Feb 2020 FOTM. And the winner is Krib32. If you want to congratulate him, click on link:
Thanks to all members who participated in this contest. Next Tank of the Month contest starts on March 1st. It will feature Nano tanks sized at 16 US gallons (60.6 litres) or less. If you have a tank that size, I hope you will enter TOTM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back