Vce Psychology Empirical Research Assignment

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

QuotheRaven

Something smells humany
Reaction score
Hello I am currently doing home schooling in Australia and I have a assignment for Psychology it is a Empirical Research Assignment and I need to discover peoples attitudes towards the environment via Likert scale which is simply a simple 18 question scale asking whether you Strongly Agree, Agree, Undecided, Disagree and strongly Disagree. I am taking my results off of TFF as I am home schooled so I cannot get my way out to find a better place to take a sample of data from. I desperately need people to fill this out simply post your answers on this thread if you do not mind your opinions being seen or Private message if you wish to remain confidential and no names will be attached to this work so you will remain confidential outside of myself with who gave me what answers. This is a graded task and need your help :).

Example using fish example: Question 26: I like to keep fish tanks Strongly Agree (SA) Agree(A) Undecided (U) Disagree (D) Strongly Disagree (SD)

Then to answer this simply put

26: SA or A, ect. Now on with the official

Question 1: Seeing a stranded whale is distressing: SA, A, U, D, SD.
Question 2: I stop conservation in my town: SA, A, U, D, SD.
Question 3: I want to protect koala's habitat: SA, A, U, D, SD.
Question 4: I am not concerned about environmental degradtion: SA, A, U, D, SD.
Question 5: I enjoy walking through the Australian bush (replace Australian with any type of out doors track for non-Australians.): SA, A, U, D, SD.
Question 6: Recycling helps the environment:SA, A, U, D, SD.
Question 7: I keep Possums out of Australia.(replace possums with another animal in your area and Australia where you live for non-Australians.):SA, A, U, D, SD.
Question 8: I feel happy when I see natural area's being conserved for furture generations: SA, A, U, D, SD.
Question 9: I recycle my soft drink cans: SA, A, U, D, SD.
Question 10: Global warming is a myth: SA, A, U, D, SD.
Question 11: Too many natural areas are being lost to development: SA, A, U, D, SD.
Question 12: I help to stop bushfires in my area: SA, A, U, D, SD.
Question 13: I get upset when the government gives grants to environmental groups: SA, A, U, D, SD.
Question 14: Trying to improve the environment is a waste of time: SA, A, U, D, SD.
Question 15: Conservation groups are doing a good job in protecting the natural environment:SA, A, U, D, SD.
Question 16: Environment change is the unavoidable price of economic success: SA, A, U, D, SD.
Question 17: I have cut down tree's in my yard (if you have no yard would you?): SA, A, U, D, SD.
Question 18: I feel angry when land is used for conservation: SA, A, U, D, SD.

Please if you wish to participate in this answer every question and not just a select few:

Thank you for participating :good:

Question 1: Seeing a stranded whale is distressing: SA
Question 2: I stop conservation in my town: SD.
Question 3: I want to protect koala's habitat: A
Question 4: I am not concerned about environmental degradtion: SD.
Question 5: I enjoy walking through the Australian bush (replace Australian with any type of out doors track for non-Australians.): U
Question 6: Recycling helps the environment: SA
Question 7: I keep Possums out of Australia.(replace possums with another animal in your area and Australia where you live for non-Australians.) SD.
Question 8: I feel happy when I see natural area's being conserved for furture generations: U.
Question 9: I recycle my soft drink cans: D
Question 10: Global warming is a myth: SD.
Question 11: Too many natural areas are being lost to development: D
Question 12: I help to stop bushfires in my area: D
Question 13: I get upset when the government gives grants to environmental groups: SD.
Question 14: Trying to improve the environment is a waste of time: SD.
Question 15: Conservation groups are doing a good job in protecting the natural environment: A
Question 16: Environment change is the unavoidable price of economic success: U
Question 17: I have cut down tree's in my yard (if you have no yard would you?): A
Question 18: I feel angry when land is used for conservation: SD.

Question 2: I stop conservation in my town:U
Question 3: I want to protect koala's habitat: SA
Question 4: I am not concerned about environmental degradtion:SD
Question 5: I enjoy walking through the Australian bush (replace Australian with any type of out doors track for non-Australians.): A
Question 6: Recycling helps the environment:SA
Question 7: I keep Possums out of Australia.(replace possums with another animal in your area and Australia where you live for non-Australians.)D
Question 8: I feel happy when I see natural area's being conserved for furture generations:A
Question 9: I recycle my soft drink cans: SA
Question 10: Global warming is a myth: SD
Question 11: Too many natural areas are being lost to development:A
Question 12: I help to stop bushfires in my area: D
Question 13: I get upset when the government gives grants to environmental groups:D
Question 14: Trying to improve the environment is a waste of time:SD
Question 15: Conservation groups are doing a good job in protecting the natural environment:A
Question 16: Environment change is the unavoidable price of economic success:D
Question 17: I have cut down tree's in my yard (if you have no yard would you?): D
Question 18: I feel angry when land is used for conservation:SD

Question 1: Seeing a stranded whale is distressing: SA.
Question 3: I want to protect koala's habitat: SA.
Question 5: I enjoy walking through the Australian bush (replace Australian with any type of out doors track for non-Australians.): SA.
Question 6: Recycling helps the environment:SA.
Question 7: I keep Possums out of Australia.(replace possums with another animal in your area and Australia where you live for non-Australians.) SD.
Question 8: I feel happy when I see natural area's being conserved for furture generations: SA.
Question 9: I recycle my soft drink cans: SA.
Question 11: Too many natural areas are being lost to development: SA.
Question 12: I help to stop bushfires in my area: D.
Question 13: I get upset when the government gives grants to environmental groups: D.
Question 15: Conservation groups are doing a good job in protecting the natural environment: U.
Question 16: Environment change is the unavoidable price of economic success: SD.
Question 17: I have cut down tree's in my yard (if you have no yard would you?): D.

Question 2: I stop conservation in my town: D
Question 3: I want to protect koala's habitat:A
Question 4: I am not concerned about environmental degradtion: SA
Question 5: I enjoy walking through the Australian bush (replace Australian with any type of out doors track for non-Australians.): SA
Question 7: I keep Possums out of Australia.(replace possums with another animal in your area and Australia where you live for non-Australians.U
Question 8: I feel happy when I see natural area's being conserved for furture generations: SA
Question 9: I recycle my soft drink cans: A
Question 11: Too many natural areas are being lost to development: SA
Question 12: I help to stop bushfires in my area: U
Question 13: I get upset when the government gives grants to environmental groups: SD.
Question 15: Conservation groups are doing a good job in protecting the natural environment:A,
Question 16: Environment change is the unavoidable price of economic success: D
Question 17: I have cut down tree's in my yard (if you have no yard would you?): D
Question 18: I feel angry when land is used for conservation:SD.

Question 5: I enjoy walking through the kent countryside (replace Australian with any type of out doors track for non-Australians.): SA
Question 7: I keep Foxes out of UK.(replace possums with another animal in your area and Australia where you live for non-Australians.)SD.
Question 8: I feel happy when I see natural area's being conserved for furture generations: SA
Question 9: I recycle my soft drink cans: SA
Question 12: I help to stop bushfires in my area: SA
Question 15: Conservation groups are doing a good job in protecting the natural environment: A
Question 16: Environment change is the unavoidable price of economic success: SD.
Question 17: I have cut down tree's in my yard (if you have no yard would you?): A

Question 2: I stop conservation in my town: SD
Question 4: I am not concerned about environmental degradtion: D
Question 5: I enjoy walking through the Australian bush (replace Australian with any type of out doors track for non-Australians.): SA (I would if i lived there!)
Question 6: Recycling helps the environment: A.
Question 7: I keep Grey Squirrels out of England.(replace possums with another animal in your area and Australia where you live for non-Australians.) U
Question 9: I recycle my soft drink cans: D
Question 10: Global warming is a myth: D
Question 11: Too many natural areas are being lost to development:U
Question 12: I help to stop bushfires in my area:U.
Question 13: I get upset when the government gives grants to environmental groups: D
Question 14: Trying to improve the environment is a waste of time: D
Question 15: Conservation groups are doing a good job in protecting the natural environment: U
Question 16: Environment change is the unavoidable price of economic success: U
Question 18: I feel angry when land is used for conservation: D

Not quite sure what you meant by q 7 so I put a U.
The grey squirrel is a pest in the UK and is taking over from our red squirrel so if that's what you mean i would SA.

Question 2: I stop conservation in my town: U
Question 3: I want to protect koala's habitat: A
Question 4: I am not concerned about environmental degradtion: D
Question 5: I enjoy walking through the Australian bush (replace Australian with any type of out doors track for non-Australians.): SA
Question 6: Recycling helps the environment: A
Question 7: I keep Possums out of Australia.(replace possums with another animal in your area and Australia where you live for non-Australians.): U
Question 9: I recycle my soft drink cans: A
Question 10: Global warming is a myth: SD
Question 12: I help to stop bushfires in my area: U
Question 13: I get upset when the government gives grants to environmental groups: D
Question 14: Trying to improve the environment is a waste of time: SD
Question 16: Environment change is the unavoidable price of economic success: A
Question 18: I feel angry when land is used for conservation: SD

Felt I had to do something, seeing as it is pretty much our fault you have broken your toe :p

bump...I need only 2 more people to fill this out thanks to everyone who has filled the scale out so far much appreciated

Oh and thanks Erised Lmao my toe is healing nicely :)

Most reactions

Back