Unpopular Opinions (fish related)

Hmm yes but that means that you don't get overpopulated! I get what your saying though, I just love them xD

NO it must be DESTROYED

(Basically meaning I hate it xD)
My unpopular opinion is that Baby Shark is a great song because its intended audience loves it. I don't like it personally. But it's not meant for me.

My unpopular opinion is that Baby Shark is a great song because its intended audience loves it. I don't like it personally. But it's not meant for me.
anyone remember the Barney song? I had a 2 year old when Barney hit PBS. I think Baby Shark is a bit of a relief.

I'm sure that back when you were "Babysharkmorning178" it was aimed right at you.

I have managed to avoid that song, so I can't comment on it. The Barney song? Apparently when he got old, he was put into a tank with a redtailed shark. It was all good for a week or two, but one night when Barney's guard was down, well, we'd best not go there.

Guppies can live in a GH of 6. Someone said the other day my guppies wouldn't last long at that. I got to thinking about it. I bought 4 guppies in 2004, in about 2018 I gave my helper a couple of pretty ones, mine all turned plain during the generations except a couple of yellow green snakeskin looking ones, in 2021 she brought the blue male back and my guppies got prettier again and in 2022 I bought 2 fancy male guppies. My GH is still 6.

Ok, my turn.... Neon or brightly colored gravel and plants are hideous and should be banned from the Pet Trade!!
Sorry if you have Pink, Orange, or Purple gravel and plants, and I have offended you...
Actually, no, not sorry!! Lol... Gravel and plants should look natural, and not be Techno Colors!!
Phew, I feel so much better getting that off my chest!!! :p :D
Totally Agree, coloured, gravel, and toys and plastic plants but that’s just my opinion everyone to their own of course:)

In a world with reality TV, royal families, the Vegas strip and celebrity worship, you can't ban coloured gravel and neon fake plants.

Totally Agree, coloured, gravel, and toys and plastic plants but that’s just my opinion everyone to their own of course:)
Definitely agree, I have no artificial stuff in my tank except my filter and heater xD and in my quar. tank I have a tardis which I got for my birthday, i'm obsessed with doctor who xD

I really don't care what decorations I have handy if I've got fish that need to set up territory boundaries. My 8 year old granddaughter helped decorate the ram tank. realize I have more old aquarium decor in colors that date a 30 year range, but she really likes pink, and skulls. (I bought the skull decoration when her big sister was a teenager and here.)

Attachments

• 20221228_101443.jpg
    20221228_101443.jpg
    325.9 KB · Views: 27
Dealing with small LFS is worth the trouble? I am thinking I will never buy another fish. I'll breed what I have, or I'll trade with the guy I got my panda garras and
Buenos Aires tetras from. I've been sold sick fish too many times and that bad heater about kicked it

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back