Two (More) New Moderators!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Welcome, Josh and Wills.
As for knickers on the outside of my tights.... Well I try not too, the cape got chewed on by the cat and the S on my shirt fell off in the wash.

But seriously great to have some more MODs helping.

Baccus said:
Welcome, Josh and Wills.
As for knickers on the outside of my tights.... Well I try not too, the cape got chewed on by the cat and the S on my shirt fell off in the wash.
Evidence that they have nerdy glasses and a mask. :p

TallTree01 said:
Congrats to both of you! May I just ask, is there any reason there's so many new mods? We've had 4 new ones in the span of a month and there hasn't been any resignations to my knowledge.

Yes, there are a series of simple reasons.

1, We were running a little light on numbers overall for the size and activity level of the forum
2, we've had some issues with health of members of the mod team and a lack of spread into the US time zone which this has helped to rectify. Nobody has resigned, but some are a lot less active than they'd like, as they're hopefully temporary issues we don't really want them to resign.
3, after some recent upheavals we needed some time to look at new team members properly, which we think we've had, so you've had a few announcements at once.

DrRob said:
we've had some issues with health of members of the mod team
I hope whoever they are, they're doing ok.
DrRob said:
a lack of spread into the US time zone which this has helped to rectify.
The new mods are night owls eh!
smile.png

Good luck to them all!

Only in Europe.  In the U.S. - not so much.  :D  But, tcamos is in Arizona, which is two (or three, depending on the time of the year) more timezones to the west.

I'm on GMT -5.   I think he's on GMT -7 right now, but maybe -8.  (They don't observe Daylights Savings Time, so its hard to know.)

TallTree01 said:
Welcome, Josh and Wills.
Evidence that they have nerdy glasses and a mask.
tongue2.gif

ninja.gif
= mask +
online2long.gif
= nerd =
ninja.gif
online2long.gif
= masked, nerd...

..but then we are all
online2long.gif
's aren't we for keeping
fish.gif
  and talking about them all the time 
alien.gif
w00t.gif

When I spoke to my sister about Bob's Retirement Home, she replied "...he is only a fish!"  at least she recognized the HE & FISH 
yay.gif

Thanks all! I only sit reading the forum in my banana costume on some occasions though ;)

mg5821x.jpg

Shelster said:
 I think this means a celebratory betta tank is in order?
biggrin.png

I wish I had the space! And the permission :p

The only place I can think of is on top of my drawers, but that means I have to find another place for my printer and a load of papers :/

Joshwainwright said:
Thanks all! I only sit reading the forum in my banana costume on some occasions though ;)

mg5821x.jpg

I think this means a celebratory betta tank is in order? :D

I wish I had the space! And the permission :p

The only place I can think of is on top of my drawers, but that means I have to find another place for my printer and a load of papers :/
Ha ha awesome!!

Printer? Crikey josh, that can fit under your bed and be plugged in and used as and when needed! :D

Thanks very much everyone :) I'll be spending most of my time by the water cooler cracking jokes!

I've stopped wearing my cape as people just looked at me funny!! Mind you... that hasn't really changed ;)

Just realised they are both Yorkshire lads who've been promoted! Woohoo!
What a coup for the White Rose!!
Whereabouts in East Yorkshire Wills? (roughly)
MBOU that happens to me too but has nothing to do with cape-wearing! lol

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back