The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Chad

Reef Tank, Crustacean, and Puffer Enthusiast
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
We would like to welcome two more moderators to the mod team.

• Wills who will be working in the New World Cichlids, Other Catfish and Cyprinids, Characins and Atherinids sections as well as elsewhere.
  • Joshwainwright who will be working in the FW nano tank section and elsewhere.
We really do appreciate their willingness to serve.

Woohoo! Congrats! 
thanks.gif

Thanks! I'm looking forward to being able to help out :)

Although I better get to bed now, it's past 1am and I'm up at 7!

I'd say! Hit the sack...

Welcome on-board.

Well done both of you and good luck in your new roles
yay.gif

Woohoo congrats to you both!
You've done Barnsley (and me) proud, Josh!!

Congrats to both of you! May I just ask, is there any reason there's so many new mods? We've had 4 new ones in the span of a month and there hasn't been any resignations to my knowledge.

TallTree01 said:
Congrats to both of you! May I just ask, is there any reason there's so many new mods? We've had 4 new ones in the span of a month and there hasn't been any resignations to my knowledge.
TT you so need keeping an eye on, if it wasnt for all your activity I think they could handle things :D

Congrats guys!

Awesome news Josh :D and I think this means a celebratory betta tank is in order? :D

^ lol. They probably have around 6 mods examining each of my posts for possible malicious material. :sly:

On TT's theme what makes a moderator a super one? Is it time served, qualifications etc?
Only curious

Quite right too TT! lol

Mamashack said:
On TT's theme what makes a moderator a super one? Is it time served, qualifications etc?
Only curious

Quite right too TT! lol
This ? Has been answered loads of times. They're judged by a diplomatic tone, beliefs of equal rights and a bunch of other waffles.

TallTree01 said:
Only curious

Quite right too TT! lol
This ? Has been answered loads of times. They're judged by a diplomatic tone, beliefs of equal rights and a bunch of other waffles.
Plus they have a T-Shirt with a big S on it.

Plus they have a T-Shirt with a big S on it. 
   And do they wear their pants/knickers on the outside like the other big S guy? lol

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back