Today I Went To My Favourite Lfs And...

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Yeah I mainly bought it for the benefit of my apistogramma cichlid species.

So I can just give it a good scrub tomorrow and drop it in. I need to do a water change so a little rescaping would be fine.

A small update one my Badis. Im not down to 5. I havent found the body but ive been counting and counting for the last week and only ever managed to get to 5 so im pretty sure it died then was polished of between the Garra and Akysis. They havent coloured up much but i can see little red markings coming on them sometimes so i think its the start of there adult colours but their only small so still got a while yet.

... 6 female and 1 male Threadfin Rainbowfish to go with the 9 males in my 120l, it wasn't my local fish shop, but it was only 1 hour away...

...I bought one of those algae sponge thingys, and its fantastic, cleaned up the algae and its only £2.50 :hyper:

A few days late, but I came home with six ~5.5cm TL Barilius hukaungensis (yes, I've managed to add another fish with no internet info!) and a lovely little ~6cm TL Tanganyikan catfish (thought to be either from the Phyllonemus or Lophiobagrus genus, L. cyclurus releases a toxi mucus when stressed, I think it is L. brevispinnis http://www.planetcat...?species_id=401)...

[video]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=aPJTuA8JmWM[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jm6HKjaxr8E[/video]

[insert not so easy nocternal catfish video here! Why did I not get a pic and/or video clip of this beaty while in the fish bag?
laugh.gif
]

i couldnt find anythign i wanted today. to finish my tank im after 2 more cories, and im replacing my sailfin with another plec a bit more exotic and that wont grow huge. i found a butterfly plec nice and cheap, but he looked a bit rough so left it. one lfs i went to had 2 san juan cories in at 5.75 each, i only had a tenner in my wallet but he wouldnt do me a deal and he doesnt take cards.

his loss.

i bought an Altum angel, 5 zebra danio, and 6 zebra botia for the 4x2x2

I bought some new Tangs :D :D

That money burning a hole in your pocket Lisa? I got some gorgeous fish from Lisa yesterday, my dominant male Threadfin is still trying to mate with one of the new Celebes Rainbows!

That money burning a hole in your pocket Lisa? I got some gorgeous fish from Lisa yesterday, my dominant male Threadfin is still trying to mate with one of the new Celebes Rainbows!

Noooo, that money was replacing the fortune I`d already spent! :look: :lol: :lol:

I`m glad the fish have all settled in ok, I`m already missing the Celebes to be honest but it sounds like they`re all getting on well :hey: :D

Came home from MA today with 3 Opthalmotilapia ventralis (featherfins), in exchange for my Gouramis and female Rams :D

not my local but someones local and saw some really nice interesting cory's....some gold shouldered, arcuatus, delphax and these...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Are those Adolfi corys? If so they're beautiful little things ^^
I have only one left and can't seem to find them anywhere at a decent price (only place I've seen them sell them for £16.99 each!)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back