Fish Connoisseur
Reaction score
Livestock: Thorichthys ellioti
Quantity for sale:
Reason for Sale: Need to make room
Delivery or Collection: Collection only
Sales price: £4.00 each or 5 for £17.50
Postage & Packaging: No Collection only

I have some 6 month old Thorichthys Ellioti juvi's for sale approx 2". Collection only, bring own bags. Very beautiful fish from the firemouth family far less aggressive than the firemouth. Stunning addition to any cichlid collection.

014.jpg

Picture of of dad as camera is not working to take pictures of the babies.

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.

Price drop for today only of £3.00 each.

What size is your tank? They are a cichlid but these I have are very young and probably wouldnt bother guppies at this age, however being a cichlid some can have tempers! my pair were both very placid and gentle and never bothered any other fish in the tank. If your guppies breed they will eat the fry without a doubt, but may leave the adults alone.

Bumping this for star4 :p

And to say that I now have 6 of these little beauties and they are stunning, anyone wanting some these are great healthy fish with gorgeous colouring, you wont be dissapointed :D

OK, some photos for star4 of the Ellioti I received from her

P1040113.jpg

P1040093.jpg

P1040195.jpg

Come-On Guys.

This IS A bargian after all. I mean how can you NOT want these?

Free Bump! :good:

they do look fantastic mine from a lfs look ok but the body is no way as nice two of three of mine the tail fin seems to bend up not sure if this could be down to something when they were young but yer. these are definitely a bargain i would love to get two but for some strange reason you live in Birmingham come down to the south east and we can do business.

they do look fantastic mine from a lfs look ok but the body is no way as nice two of three of mine the tail fin seems to bend up not sure if this could be down to something when they were young but yer. these are definitely a bargain i would love to get two but for some strange reason you live in Birmingham come down to the south east and we can do business.

bump for star4
just been to maidenhead aquatics mere park, they want £15 for one of these, come on buy a bargain when you see it , i had 7 from star4 and they are beter quality.
come on lol

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back