Thorichthys Ellioti - Birmingham

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Fish are not allowed to be sent via the post office.

Probably best meet at the vet hospital, we are comming along the A14 from the other way. Our appointment after this one will be the last and will be in the begining of March, 4th most likely. Whats your filtration on the 190 you may be ok with 3 with what you listed. (cant work it out at the mo my head hurts lol)

I have an Aqua One CF1000 filter in the 190L. Trouble is my 5ft tank is only going to be ordered this week (waiting for credit card in post :lol: ) and then I have a 9 week wait. We don't know when we're moving into our new house either, could be 1st March or 1st April :lol: Everything's a bit up in the air, but I don't think we'll be able to time it right as I can't put anymore fish in my 190L, it's a push as it is with the O and GT waiting for the new tank :shout: Shame, but maybe if you still have some left when I have my 5ft setup I'd consider a trip, they are very pretty :wub:

I am keeping some for myself too sweet for them all to go, but I am in the same situation I am waiting to set up 2 400l tanks (still sitting in the garden!) I am sure to still have a couple available when you are sorted.

I am keeping some for myself too sweet for them all to go, but I am in the same situation I am waiting to set up 2 400l tanks (still sitting in the garden!) I am sure to still have a couple available when you are sorted.

Thanks, I'll let you know :good:

Bumping.

Now 5 months old most now about 2" in size, beautiful colouration, really cheeky little fish. Still only £4.50 each or 5 for £20.

Our last trip to Cambridge is at the begining of March if anyone along the A14 route would like some.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back