Thorichthys Ellioti - Birmingham

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Shot today of 4 of my Ellioti from Star4, to show how they are colouring up and growing, for anybody interested in buying any of these.

P1040222.jpg

Thanks Minx,

I'm having three, picking them up on the 26th, can't wait. Tank looks empty now that the Bala's have been re-homed. Stevem says the tank is ideal. Great piccy's as always. :good:

Hi I have loads left dont worry lol.

Me and the fish got home safe and well, even though we nearly ended up in the Jaguar plant (dont ask). A big thanks, the fish are stunning, just need to get to grips with the camera so I can post some piccy's of them for you and others who are interested. :)

I have been given (by Minxy) some polyboxes and a couple of heat packs, when they are a little bigger I will be able to post if you can arrange the courier.

I maybe interested in a couple for my 190L when I have a larger tank for my GT and oscar. Tankmates would be: 1 x Keyhole, 1 x Bolivian Ram, 4 x Columbian Tetras, 1 x L075, 5 x Khuli loaches.

I'm willing to pop up to Cambridge and meet along the A14 to collect.

How many do you have left?

I have about 25 or so left. Our next trip to Cambridge is on 11th February out appointment is at 11.30, the hospital post code is CB3 0ES it maybe easier to meet there depending on the direction you are comming from. I can easily hold a couple for you till then no problem.

I have about 25 or so left. Our next trip to Cambridge is on 11th February out appointment is at 11.30, the hospital post code is CB3 0ES it maybe easier to meet there depending on the direction you are comming from. I can easily hold a couple for you till then no problem.

Hiya, I am coming from Ipswich, so wherever is easiest. I go along the A14 straight until I get to Cambridge, so can meet along there at a service station or whatever? I'm really hoping to get our 5ft next month sometime, but things are up in the air at the moment, so I can't say for sure. I think they would look lovely in my 190L, so hope I can have some. When is your next appointment after 11th of February?
Also, how many could I have with the other fish? 2/3?

Probably best meet at the vet hospital, we are comming along the A14 from the other way. Our appointment after this one will be the last and will be in the begining of March, 4th most likely. Whats your filtration on the 190 you may be ok with 3 with what you listed. (cant work it out at the mo my head hurts lol)

I have been given (by Minxy) some polyboxes and a couple of heat packs, when they are a little bigger I will be able to post if you can arrange the courier.

Can't they be sent via the post office? i have no clue how to do this but i really want a couple :S

Most reactions

trending

Back