The Walking Dead

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Yeah i thought the 'break' was due soon
sad.png
break, nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, my friday nights are ruined until feb have to go to bed early instead for work.

Great show and I've also read all the comics to date and if it goes at all like those it will be pretty great, although as already said it differs a fair bit but still

Im glad they got rid of Laurie I didnt like her from the start (for starters she was in prison break Wich was good untill they ended it in such a poor way) but I don't think a baby is a good thing at all ,before if someone died it was all part of the show but no one really wants to see a baby die so gives away a lot of the plot of who will and won't die :harsh:

bae

how much did this episode make you hate the governor and merle! hate em both even more, were daryl and merle on good terms in season 1?

I cant remember, it never showed them 'together' as far as I remember. Daryl was back at the camp and Merle was out with Glenn and T Dog when they found Rick. Its been a while since Ive seen season 1 so unsure :)

counting down the days already,

does anyone else watch american horror story? the last season was alright, but season 2 has been amazing :)

Best programme on the telly IMO. Just watched season 3's mid season finale. WOW, cannot wait till it returns in February. To me, if recommending it to anyone, I'd say a lot of people get hung up on the whole zombie thing. Some people just don't like zombie stuff. I tell those people that the zombie part of this programme is not as important as seeing the characters progression in the post apocalyptic world they are in. It's an interesting and thought provoking series about human behaviour just as much as its about zombies.

Most reactions

trending

Back