The Walking Dead

My question, what is with the helicopter? 3 times
I've seen it, and still no clue, are we going to find out?
Yes it is unrealistic, but so are quite a few programmes, still
does'nt detract from the storyline, and I love Gore!! the more gore
the better.
Looking forward to when it comes back to Channel 5 next year,
I also read there are going to be 16 episodes, but they are
to be split, half shown in October and the rest in the Spring,
that will be in the US.

Without spoiling too much, a news crew are in the helicopter trying to get away from it. It crashes and Rick finds it on his way to somewhere. At the rate things are going, I would say it will be at least a quarter of the way into season 3, which if as good as the comics, will be an absolutley cracking season :good:

Only 12 more sleeps until season 2 on DVD :drool:

I found it unrealistic.
I find the zombie part unrealistic as in people coming back from the dead, but i believe that I think the 28 days later one could happen where theres a virus that just makes people go crazy just look at the news a few weeks ago were some people were eating other people faces, some countrys even have plans in place incase something like a zombie apocolypse does happen.

28 Days Later wasn't really zombies, though. And I believe one city in the UK (Leeds?) does indeed have an official policy to deal with zombie outbreak, but it's rather tongue in cheek and was created in response to a citizen demanding to know what the council would do about it if zombies attacked.

Might write to my local council and see what they say lol. Would be nice to see all that council tax actually being used for something half decent.

I found it unrealistic.
I find the zombie part unrealistic as in people coming back from the dead, but i believe that I think the 28 days later one could happen where theres a virus that just makes people go crazy just look at the news a few weeks ago were some people were eating other people faces, some countrys even have plans in place incase something like a zombie apocolypse does happen.

28 Days Later wasn't really zombies, though. And I believe one city in the UK (Leeds?) does indeed have an official policy to deal with zombie outbreak, but it's rather tongue in cheek and was created in response to a citizen demanding to know what the council would do about it if zombies attacked.
I didint say 28 days was zombies I said it was a virus that made people go crazy, our atleast I think thats what it was.

News crew in the helicopter, so who was blasting
a city to kingdom come then?, they were in a helicopter
as well, perhaps 2 helicopters?

News crew in the helicopter, so who was blasting
a city to kingdom come then?, they were in a helicopter
as well, perhaps 2 helicopters?
I dont remember an episode where the was a attack helicopter, apart from the scene where the military is blasting atlana

I dont remember an attack helicopter in the comics apart from as said the scene where the army are present.

Well a few weeks ago at the start of an episode, there
was a helicopter, and a city was being blown apart, I do not
remember seeing anything other than a helicopter, so assumed
it was blowing the city up, also remember that TV does not always follow
the original works, they do their own thing.

just started re watching season one in preparation for season two next weekend exciting times!

Most reactions

Back