The Walking Dead

Well I got the DVD set yesterday morning and have watched six episodes up to now (mostly yesterday on bank holiday) and can say that it is better than I expected. Really enjoying it. Little bit different than the Graphic Novels (as has been said), but great stuff.

Well I got the DVD set yesterday morning and have watched six episodes up to now (mostly yesterday on bank holiday) and can say that it is better than I expected. Really enjoying it. Little bit different than the Graphic Novels (as has been said), but great stuff.
they said they made it like that so people who had read the novels wouldent know everything that was gonna happen.

Yeah! Another one loyal to the cause! Cant wait for it! Mind you i record it on a friday and watch it on a saturday. Lol.

SPOILER
SPOILER
SPOILER
SPOILER
SPOILER
SPOILER

OMFG Laurie and Tbone :'( i love t bone!! the crazy bloke in the refuge town is creepy! andrea needs to open her eyes shes soooo annoying!!

SPOILER
SPOILER
SPOILER
SPOILER
SPOILER
SPOILER

OMFG Laurie and Tbone :'( i love t bone!! the crazy bloke in the refuge town is creepy! andrea needs to open her eyes shes soooo annoying!!
what crazy bloke? murel, the on with one hand? and that walker that munched laurie looked full lol, and I wondered why we started seeing alot of t bone to see about 5 mins later that he got munched.

been watching the new series at the American pace, its really good!!

when I first watched Season one, watched 1 or 2 episodes and got bored and gave up, but my friend used to rave about it, and he said yeah Season 1 was not as good. So I started from the finale of Season 1 again!

how many episodes behind is FX in the UK?

As far as im aware, its shown in America on Sunday or Monday night and then in the UK on FX on Friday night, i may be wrong.

Wasn't expecting Laurie to go, that was a huge shock (and yes I cried my eyes out) but where is Carol???

i was really shocked they killed her off, but at least we have Michonne this series. Is Rick starting to annoy anyone else?!

As far as im aware, its shown in America on Sunday or Monday night and then in the UK on FX on Friday night, i may be wrong.

Wasn't expecting Laurie to go, that was a huge shock (and yes I cried my eyes out) but where is Carol???
you will find out when you watch the episode from yesterday.

Hope so!
Can't stand Merle didn't watch any of first series though apart from the last episode. Next weeks episode in America is the mid-season finale! Darn you Xmas!!! until 10th Feb 2013 apparently!!

Most reactions

Back