'the Slow Burner' - Pics & Vid 21/08

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Just had a quick read through the whole thread and loved it. Looking forward to what you have to come :good:

I want a bigger tank now :blink:

Thanks Josh.....although I don't I've got anything left to add now. Pretty fully stocked now.

.....a rescape beckons though, just need to source a LOT of wood.

Thanks Josh.....although I don't I've got anything left to add now. Pretty fully stocked now.

.....a rescape beckons though, just need to source a LOT of wood.

eBay ;)
That's where I got mine from, even though you can't see it any more because of my bloody java fern :lol:
But there's probably some nice pieces for quite cheap ;)

yeah I keep hunting on there. Was a perfect piece I was watching then missed due to forgetting when it ended.

.....the search continues.

well the addition of the female BN has certainly made the male more active. Just got home to find several excavations under wood & rock and lovely milky white water from all the clay he has disturbed.

.....great!

well the addition of the female BN has certainly made the male more active. Just got home to find several excavations under wood & rock and lovely milky white water from all the clay he has disturbed.

.....great!

I like the look my Bristlenose has created :hyper: It's almost as if I have tunnels under my bogwood :lol:

so this was the tank this morning. The male BN has ripped the substrate up everywhere and for the first time since setting this tank up I found him attached to the glass. The female company has sent him loopy.

Hello, anybody in there?

2012-04-12080535.jpg

filter floss job for me tonight.

Oh dear, looks like somebody wanted it so that you couldn't see what he was doing :p

Floss went in last night. Looked better this morning. Just got home to find he's found somewhere else to dig. Taking out all the slate caves tonight as that is what he is burying Under.

Very annoying!

Woops :lol:

My BN likes to dig under my bogwood, it's almost like his little home. Quite annoying though because I don't want to disturb it yet every time he moves under there, he wafts out a load of dirt!

Haha, so funny how men get in the presence of the ladies. :lol:

after a week away from home I came back to find a nice milky white tank again. A quick trip to the LFS and both externals stuffed with floss later it quickly dawned that one of my homemade slate caves had collapsed - fearing that the bristlenoses may have trapped themselves I started to remove it - found the male stuck to the base guarding a clutch of eggs......so I'll forgive them the destruction of the water quality.

tomorrows task - rebuild the the cave with 400% more silicone!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back