england channa aka snakehead Joined Dec 13, 2005 Messages 10,394 Reaction score 3 Points 0 Location Bournemouth Dorset / Medellin Colombia Mar 7, 2008 #31 thanks so much for your help, will look into that more tommorow
P prankster705 trolololol Joined Sep 25, 2005 Messages 1,347 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Ljubljana - Slovenia Mar 7, 2008 #32 I got to 46, not bad I suppose considering English is my 2nd language, I knew around 25 more in Slovene, but I couldn't get the spelling right... ... I suppose I did well looking at others
I got to 46, not bad I suppose considering English is my 2nd language, I knew around 25 more in Slovene, but I couldn't get the spelling right... ... I suppose I did well looking at others
england channa aka snakehead Joined Dec 13, 2005 Messages 10,394 Reaction score 3 Points 0 Location Bournemouth Dorset / Medellin Colombia Mar 7, 2008 #33 oh yes much better than me, i think i know it til i sit against the clock
P prankster705 trolololol Joined Sep 25, 2005 Messages 1,347 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Ljubljana - Slovenia Mar 7, 2008 #34 I suppose my performance might have something with being sleepy and ignoring the clock
cheesy feet Fish Aficionado Joined Jul 27, 2006 Messages 3,664 Reaction score 13 Points 38 Location GB Mar 7, 2008 #35 I got 30 lmao...Pathetic.
england channa aka snakehead Joined Dec 13, 2005 Messages 10,394 Reaction score 3 Points 0 Location Bournemouth Dorset / Medellin Colombia Mar 7, 2008 #36 chessy come on thats pathetic boy join me with the dunce hat
kpintheshed Fish Herder Joined Feb 13, 2007 Messages 1,099 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location England Mar 7, 2008 #37 i got 59 its qutie hard because i could on thnk of the long ones
Tolak Gun Toting Lunatic Joined Sep 30, 2003 Messages 15,059 Reaction score 10 Points 0 Location Chicago Mar 7, 2008 #38 Sorry to put a damper on everyone's fun, but general chat topics have not been allowed here in quite some time.
Sorry to put a damper on everyone's fun, but general chat topics have not been allowed here in quite some time.