Thank God Its Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did alot worse than you.

When it showed the ones I missed......I was like "DUH" LOL
 
I got 34, but OMG how much do you panic trying to think as you watch that great big clock countdown?!
 
43 but I spent ages trying to spell half of the ones I picked :)


thats what killed me, have no idea how to spell countries like turkmenistan, afghanstan, pakastan, kahzakastan. all the f'ing stans!!!

I couldn't think of the alot of the central african countries either...
 
31 ive never even heard of half the countries that are written down :lol:
 
good quiz

www.freerice.com

tis all about vocabulary, but everytime you get a question right they donate 20 grains of rice to the world food programme. so kill some time and save some lives :good:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back
Top