Tff Fantasy League

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Defoe with a hat-trick, Rooney playing well. Joe Hart clean sheat :D :D :D

Oh wait... That was for England :blink:

James.

I hate international weekends its so boring!!!!

Lol. International stuff. Last night I had to laugh.
Father inlaw: England won
Wife: oh was there an international game?
Father in law: no.

I don't believe it, as Victor Meldrew would say!!! Van Persie is blooming well injured again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don;t believe that I;ve just come in from watching my sons match this morning in the torrential wind and rain and then we've just got in and the suns come out!!!

made no difference cos it leaks a little!!!! although I;ve worked out theres a flap that wasn;t stuck down properly!! its not as secure and refined a a modern car!! lol

Well i've not been doing great in FF this year but i've had a good week so far!

Clichy: 9
Vidic: 14
Dempsey: 16
Anelka: 9
and a few other points

Plus I have 5 players that haven't played this week yet! :D

James.

Im also finding a bit of form. Gone from 18th to 15th in a few weeks :good:

Hope I continue this form.

James.

i just joined, its waiting for the next points to put me in though. i had a quick look and i warn you - with my current points score i will be in first place by a couple of points :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: im in 3 leagues and im winning them all :good:

my team is Lebowski FC

Hart

kolo toure
vermaelen
terry

malouda
van der vaart
nolan
nasri

chamakh
carrol
anelka

subs
carson
gallas
bale
enrique

i tend to only mess with my team if somebody gets seriously injured. saying that, vermaelen hasnt played for well over a month but ive not changed him.

Well I don't know about everyone else but I've been following fantasy football throughout! I'm enjoying it more than I thought I would, thanks to seffie for making us all sign up! My team is up to 12th in TFF league, which is great as I was 18th a few months ago. I also noticed Simons team has rocketed up he table over the last few months!

James

Well I don't know about everyone else but I've been following fantasy football throughout! I'm enjoying it more than I thought I would, thanks to seffie for making us all sign up! My team is up to 12th in TFF league, which is great as I was 18th a few months ago. I also noticed Simons team has rocketed up he table over the last few months!

James

ha ha I know found it more difficult this yr than the last 6 or so and my teams finally clickedin with a couple ofdecent twaeaks here and there, just took Nasri out for Van dervaart

Most reactions

Back