Tff Fantasy League

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

seffieuk

I used to be indecisive but now I'm not so sure!
Reaction score
There is a thread in the 'Sports' section for TFF fantasy football - the people who are already playing (games starts 14th August) are wondering why so few have signed up! We are wondering if it is that the forum doesn't get much traffic and so people may have missed it!? So, just wondered what people think, is it that you have just missed the thread or don't you 'do' Fantasy football?

Seffie x
http://www.premierleague.com/page/Home/0,,12306,00.html

code: 22063-8374

five years ago I would've been very interested, but the FF games seem to be so involved now, you need to adjust your teams every week (most likely to increase traffic to the site). When online FF first appeared you could only make about 4 changes through the entire season....much less time consuming!

Thats interesting, I am completely the opposite, I like checking and changing my team (although you only get one transfer a week) weekly

Seffie x

What is this thing?
As you can see, even though I have done like 130 posts (not that much, but still...) I have no idea what the game thingy is.
:blink:

Sorry...

Zophie :look:

What is this thing?
As you can see, even though I have done like 130 posts (not that much, but still...) I have no idea what the game thingy is.
:blink:

Sorry...

Zophie :look:

Zophie, first off.

Do you like football (Soccer if your a yank)
If so, Fantasy Football is a game (online) inwhich you are given £100 million to pick a team out of ALL the players in the English Premier League and each week depending if they play, and how well they play, you'll earn points. Thats the simple version. The better players are worth more, the worse are worth less and you have to make a team of 15 or 16 (i think) players that add up to no more than £100 million (initially).

If you like the idea of that, join up :) Personally i can't be bothered...i used to - but have since lost interest in FF.

If your English it'll make alot more sense likely, if your American....there may be American alternatives that are principally the same thing

I;m the smae love chopping and changing teams, but then I;m quite competitive and my family and work all do this

signing up now.. always do this one every season.. the sky sports one is good aswell

The fact the choice of players is so limiting... I am very disappointed. I was going to take half the german national team but... it also sucks I can't pick the same team I use on Football Manager 2010 due to too many liverpool players :unsure:

The fact the choice of players is so limiting... I am very disappointed. I was going to take half the german national team but... it also sucks I can't pick the same team I use on Football Manager 2010 due to too many liverpool players :unsure:

Exactly what I was going to do :p

Oezil
Muller
Klose
Lahm
Boetang
Schviensteiger
etc

Have you managed to sign up yet Ace - want to be able to whoop your ar** :p

Seffie x

Have you managed to sign up yet Ace - want to be able to whoop your ar** :p

Seffie x

Nope, still not working haha.

And you probably would, my knowledge of premier League football is very limited.

And you probably would, my knowledge of premier League football is very limited.

I know nothing either :p I am just very competitive - I wonder why yours is not working :sad: someone else has now joined as well, so know it is working

Seffie x

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back