TFF annual get together

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
:( I can't make it then either unfortunately. I'm off to Italy for a week of good wine, great food and sunshine (and maybe one or two cultural things as well).

Sorry no can do, would love to come, but living in Christchurch New Zealand poses a few geographical probs.

Have a drink for me though.

I wish I could just go over and hang out with you brits (and whoever else happens to be there) But how bout some stuff on the west coast??? in Seattle maybe... anyone interested?

Is anything finalized, I can't make that saturday either, but I won't be able to make it for a while so don't cancel it for me, I wish I'd read this topic sooner :| Perhaps if we you guys hold a small get together now? And then we plan a big one when people can write it down and make sure its clear, I reckon if we planned enough in the future we would get a lot :)

Also for the Americans posting :) There is nothing to stop you holding a get together on your side of the pond, obviously America is a lot bigger than england so the location would have to be carefully decided but I'm sure you too could have one somewhere and at sometime :) You'll just need to nominate someone to arrange it :)

Since it seems i suggested the worst weekend possible :lol: I feel that it would be best to postpone it for another date,feel free to make suggestions anyone,maybe christmas time would be better?

Hi guys,

Unfortunately something has turned up on the 30th :( And i cant even get out of it.

Just my luck. So sadly i wont be able to join you guys :no:

Wait up i just read the last post. Postponed date would be perfect :D

Ok CFC you just picked the worst weekend ever, I just shelled out £175-92 for car to be put through the M.O.T and now got no dosh left.

But let me know when you fix the new date and count me in.

You English people :angry: lol, not really :lol: ! I live in Arizona and that's either one long drive or that's one long flight from Arizona to England. "yes I know vehicles can't drive into the ocean"...

:X aww....so lucky...i'm canadian...so can't come...but hope you guys have fun!

I'm with tanked. I would love to go but well . . can't cross the pond just now. Plane ticket and college is holding me down. :thumbs: Drink one for me and have a lot of fun. Learn a lot so you can tell us all about it :D

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back