TFF annual get together

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Well hopefully,i must admit that there hasn't been as much interest as i had expected but there are still a few.I will be sending out PM's to everyone who has shown a interest soon.

Hiya
Long time no speak....anyways...
I arranged a meet last year for a chat room I was involved with, actually it was a year ago tonight!!!! How strange. Anyway, we held that in Chesterfield as it's bang on central for everyone and it's cheap. Hired a bar for £50 and all stayed in the Ibis two minutes down the road. Had a really good time. I did a buffet for everyone, which wasn't worth it, but aside from that it was brilliant.

Just another idea in the pot! I'd be interested in coming wherever it is really!

One thing to keep in mind is that late August would be bad for all the teachers and mommies out there, so I'd keep it at early August. I also think that July is the MAJOR vacation month for most people. Also, if you make it for early June or September the flight costs go down quite a bit for us Americans and Canadians!!!

I have personally NEVER flown anywhere so the idea scares me to death, but I am planning on going to France next summer or the summer after. So you should DEFINITLEY do this every year....same day and time. Like the 1st weekend in June or such.

Just my 2-bit cents!!!!

GREAT IDEA!!!

Silver
:*

Right time is quickly gaining on us so its time to fix a date if everyone is still interested.
The date that im thinking of is Saturday the 30th of august,with the trip to the London aquarium and a few beers somewhere after being the best idea.Can anyone interested please post yes or no to whether this is suitable,as for all you Americans start booking your plane tickets if you fancy a really good night out English style.

Sounds good to me :)

As long as nothing major gets in the way, im YES

Love ta :)

.....but cann't :no: :sad:

....but on the plus side I'll be getting drunk on the west coast of Ireland :D :beer: :drink: B) :D

:)

Count me in.

CFC - if you need any help with organising anything - maps, copies of stuff, etc. - let me know on a PM or e-mail.

Cheers, Eddie

your uk money is quite confusing if I must say
and i didnt know people in england drunk beer thought tea Just kidding I really dont that much about the english its sad,your soiciety is probley very very good

From a dumb ameircan :crazy: :fun: :D :p ;) :eek: :crazy: :thumbs: :sad: :-( :hooray:

Anyone in the states care to do something like this? We could go to the National Aquarium in Baltimore, MD then head to Frederick and get loaded. Swap some fish pics, stories or just see who passes out first. Hey we could play bobbing for puffers!! Just kidding.

Is this forum hosted form the Uk? Definitely see a lot of Europe locations in forums. Whats the weather like over there right now. Whats up with the anti Tetra stuff. What did they do?

I think the tetra stuff started your side :/ :unsure:

....the something early show???

:)

CFC cheers for the invite but I'm on Holiday with the family and can't get out of it. Hope you all have a top time!!! :D

/hiya
Should be ok for me but unfortunately doubt I will be able to stay for the evening as new job on saturday nights, will have already had to cancel the week before for last night of the proms!

Provisionally I'm a yes though.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back