TFF annual get together

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

CFC

Leader of the Fishes
Reaction score
How about a tropical fish forums annual get together?Obviously this would be a little difficult for our American members but for those of us in the UK would be relatively easy (smaller country and all that).We could vote for a centrally convieniant city ie Birmingham and all get together for one all mighty p1$$ up and bore the pants off everyone with fish tank tales.

Anyone interested?If so then post below and see if we can make it happen.

And of course any American members who can afford the trip would be more than welcome or you could try and arrange your own stateside version.

I guess if theres enough interest we could find a time and a place to have a get together :thumbs: Good idea CFC :)

how about instead of a drink maybe get together for a big fish + tank buy at one of those warehouses for trade some doa afish club opening to buy goodies dirt cheap! one in london does see back of most fish mags in uk!

I think drinking would be much more fun but i suppose we could always try and combine the two somehow.

AnYway COME ON PEOPLE WILLIAM SAYS ITS A GOOD IDEA SO LETS HAVE SOME SUPPORT :hyper: :hyper: :lol:

Add me to the list - London would be better for me for purely selfish reasons :)

Cheers, Eddie

London would be great for me too but i think it would be too expensive for those that would have to find a B&B or hotel for the night.I suggested Birmingham because its easy to get to quite central to both north and south and has loads of cheap accomidation because of the NEC and NCC,the beers cheaper up there as well (i think the northerners would die of shock if they saw we pay nearly £3 a pint).

The fairest thing to do is have a vote on where it should be but at the moment theres so few we could have it round my house :lol:

:crazy: three pound well thats allot perhaps the site of the meeting should be decided when we get all the people i dont know if there are many from the west but i would be prepaired to make it to london or at least london way because i have family in brighton and could catch the bus down after.

edit : heh mad indeed :S :lol: :hyper:

Leicester Square. In front of BK. Best meeting place ever! Cos u simply cant get lost.

Well the London lads seem up for it (and Elisabeth and the mad welshman sorry i mean Jamnog :p ) What about the rest of you?

COME ON IT WILL BE FUN!!! :hyper: :fun: :hyper: :fun: :hyper:

William (or any of the other mods) if you read this any chance of moving this thread to tropical chit chat where it might get more traffic please :D

CFC,

I have moved the thread here...per your request.

I have also "pinned" it to draw more attention to it. Hope it get's a big response. If you do have this get together......you owe me a pint m8 :lol: :lol:

CM

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back