Tetratec Ex1200 Maintenance

Ring them, don't email them. You get a quicker service.

Tell them its noisy and they will probably send you a whole new filter head. Tell them the bottom tray is out of shape and they will probably send you a new tray aswell.

They won't ask you any questions.

00800 76688766

Enjoy.

where does that number go ? i phoned it, and heard what sounded like german or dutch, and somebody typing, but nobody would speak to me, like they had accidentally picked the phone up and not realised. have you phoned them before ?

not sure but i know on out work phones we need top ut the 0 on the front for external line it may just be 0800? not 00800? or minnnt mis typed if not go to there website and look for a contact number on there

i thought maybe it was a mis type. but the fact tetra is a german company and i got through to an office speaking german or dutch (i couldnt quite tell), seemed a bit odd.

i found the website for the uk arm of tetra, no phone number i have emailed them. if i dont get anywhere i'll just phone up again. the warranty is 3 years, how long have tetra been making these ? pretty sure its not 3 years, so wont every single EX filter be in warranty still ?

i thought maybe it was a mis type. but the fact tetra is a german company and i got through to an office speaking german or dutch (i couldnt quite tell), seemed a bit odd.

i found the website for the uk arm of tetra, no phone number i have emailed them. if i dont get anywhere i'll just phone up again. the warranty is 3 years, how long have tetra been making these ? pretty sure its not 3 years, so wont every single EX filter be in warranty still ?

i think your right not long tbh like above there re 2 versions and v2 i think only been around like a year so maybe V1 was a year before that, but to claim on the warranty havnt you got to have proof of original purchase?

If it was 0800, I would have wrote that...

Its 00800.

They are german.

Ring again as email can take ages like I said.

No proof of purchase neccessary or questions asked like I said.

just like to mention, got an e-mail reply this morning from the uk branch. ;)

basically telling me to check loads of stuff, told me the impellor is not part of the warranty, and any problems to ring the number you gave. i'll phone again, just hope they actually speak to me when they pick the phone up this time. hearing somebody elses conversation in german, and frantic keyboard tapping was not my idea of interesting :lol:

And they will send you a complete new head if you complain about it being noisy. That includes the impellor, shaft and the main o ring. Don't understand why the impellor wouldn't be under warranty.

Ze germans are fantastic and will sort you out in a jiffy. Usually takes a week for delivery.

Most reactions

Back