Ten Gallon

I would say you could get ten. However, regardless of what type of cycling it is, you would need to add at most around three at a time to avoid spikes in ammonia and nitrites.

Yes. Then you could get bottom feeders, too. However, if you want a species tank (which you do), then this would not be something you want to do.

If you can keep yourself from buying more, then definitely. :thumbs:

Are you going to get the same color and tail variations, or different ones?

I've got one male to six females and se's doing the buisness!!! Have 4 lots of fry, some in the fry saver and some swimming freely, wil sxee which is beat

Well, I was thinking about all fancy guppies since that's all I find in the store. But I don't know... do the colors mean anything? They are all mixed up in each tank I visit.

Oh. Is it going to be planted?

Did I mention fluorescent lights and proper wavelengths to accent the colors?

And no chit-chat. Very dull and this is as chatty as I get online. :p

LOL
Well I don't think I could ever deal with real plants right now. Are fake ones okay? And er... pardon me but what exactly are wavelengths? :*) :lol:

Physics matters. Wavelength, frequency, magnitude, etc.

Wavelengths give the colors of the rainbow (in the visible spectrum). Most lights bring out the red and blue colors.

Fake ones are ok. I prefer live because I like for my tanks to look natural (yet I have two neon caves which I am to cheap to replace :p). :D

Hehehe I never knew the lights actually bring out the colors. hahaha idk why i'm laughing That would be cool to keep real plants but I will when I'm more educated haha :rofl: lol i'll shut up now :shifty:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

• Chad
    Reef Tank, Crustacean, and Puffer Enthusiast

Members online

Back