Tell me something funny

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Cause shes mineeeeeeeeeeeeee
simpsons-wrong-answer.gif

So I have a funny story to tell that actually happened. On one December night, some random girl messaged me saying that she will visit my hometown. My response was "Cool cool. Let's meet up." So we scheduled a date, time, and location as where and when we'll meet. The day arrives and I met her for the first time. To my disappointment, I got catfished. The girl I met that day looks nothing like the one she posted online. Needless to say, I got catfished for the first time in my entire life and I was dying from the inside.

This is what she posted online: https://www.fishforums.net/attachme...591493749736_6675208600497597145-jpeg.106203/

And this is the day when we met for the first time: https://www.fishforums.net/attachments/snapchat-262285750-jpg.150893/

So I have a funny story to tell that actually happened. On one December night, some random girl messaged me saying that she will visit my hometown. My response was "Cool cool. Let's meet up." So we scheduled a date, time, and location as where and when we'll meet. The day arrives and I met her for the first time. To my disappointment, I got catfished. The girl I met that day looks nothing like the one she posted online. Needless to say, I got catfished for the first time in my entire life and I was dying from the inside.

This is what she posted online: https://www.fishforums.net/attachme...591493749736_6675208600497597145-jpeg.106203/

And this is the day when we met for the first time: https://www.fishforums.net/attachments/snapchat-262285750-jpg.150893/
I didnt catfish you its normal to only put your good pictures online😛 :rofl:

A little yucky funny from my truck driving days

(If of a delicate disposition you might want a bucket nearby)

One of my regular jobs was to deliver cooked feather powder to a processing factory just outside Budapest in Hungary.

Cooked feather powder looks like brown talcum powder. It consists of feathers from slaughtered birds (chickens, geese, ducks etc) that have been processed for the human food chain.

So here was I driving my usual route with 16 x 2 ton bags of cooked feather powder on the trailer. When reaching the border into Hungary I would normally be waved though as usual but on this particular day I was asked if I would mind being checked by a new trainee....job experience etc.

"Not a problem" I said.

Parked up the truck, got out and gave my paperwork to the trainee and stood chatting to his boss. The trainee was fresh out of school, around 17 years old. He was climbing around the truck doing a really thorough job of checking everything.

He then asked in Hungarian for permission to open the trailer, that was duly given, and off he clambered around the bags (they are open to the elements, the trailer was a curtainside).

He then read the paperwork, peered quizically into the first bag, checked the paperwork again, scratched his head.....sucked a finger, plunged it into the powder and tasted it. Made some extreme facial expressions. Moved to the next bag, repeated to dip his finger into the powder.

By about halfway through doing this to the bags, I was feeling definitely queasy.

"Don't you think you should let him know what he is sucking off his finger?" I said to his boss

"No...no...he has to learn his job correctly, this is a good exercise for him on how not to do it" said his boss

Eventually and after sticking his finger in every bag, the lad climbed down off the trailer and spoke in Hungarian to his boss. I sort of got the gist of what the boss told him cos the lad suddenly lost all colour in his face, thrust the paperwork at me and ran like a scalded rabbit to the loo.

I never did see that lad working the border ever again.

Not sure why...... ;)

(Those of you with horses and ponies, you might want to know that "pony nuts" are made from cooked feather powder bound together by mixed blood from slaughterhouses.....so please do not let your kids learn the trick of holding a pony nut in their mouth to transfer to their horse or pony cos now you know where they come from and whats in them)

A silly funny, again from my truck driving days...

Hot day, stuck in heavy traffic on a motorway.

I noticed a convertible car coming up alongside me in the next lane over. The driver was female and there she was unbuttoning her blouse and pulling up her skirt.

She made very alluring facial expressions towards me up in my truck cab.

I looked down towards her.....her facial expression went from alluring to horror cos she didn't expect me to be another female (back when this happened there were very few female truck drivers)

She was stuck in the traffic jam so couldn't escape....she went bright red and mouthed "so sorry" at me, put her roof up and stared out the window doing everything that she could to avoid further eye contact.

I just sat there giggling.

Once, my father came home and found me in front of a roaring fire. That made my father very mad, as we didn’t have a fireplace.
We had bonfire for my sister's birthday and also mine. She was born on Halloween and I was born the day after. Anyway, we had been stock piling anything flammable in the backyard for about 6 months, and had this pile about 10 feet high x 10 feet diameter. We figured we would light it at sunset and it should burn all night.

We had a big property and the pile of wood and everything else was well away from the house, and we had a vacant block next door so the fire wasn't going to be an issue for anyone. Plus we had hoses nearby if required.

Sunset arrives and we set fire to this thing. Flames are 40+ feet in the air and you could see it from miles away. It was so hot we had to move back into the house. About 10 minutes later it was gone. It literally burnt up within about 10 minutes and left a pile of charcoal covering the area. We raked the pile together and made a smallish campfire and sat around most of the night talking.

The following morning and the fire was out. The ground was still warm. I started moving some of the burnt remains and there was glass under it. The fire got so hot it turned the sand into glass. There was a thick clump of greenish brown tinted glass about 2 feet in diameter and about 4 inches thick in the middle.

So whilst we didn't have our bonfire last all night, we did make glass.

Cooked feather powder looks like brown talcum powder. It consists of feathers from slaughtered birds (chickens, geese, ducks etc) that have been processed for the human food chain.
What nutritional benefit could be in feathers, let alone cooked ones?
Grass has more in it than feathers.

(Those of you with horses and ponies, you might want to know that "pony nuts" are made from cooked feather powder bound together by mixed blood from slaughterhouses.....so please do not let your kids learn the trick of holding a pony nut in their mouth to transfer to their horse or pony cos now you know where they come from and whats in them)
I'm gonna regret asking, but what's a pony nut?

What nutritional benefit could be in feathers, let alone cooked ones?
Grass has more in it than feathers.

I'm gonna regret asking, but what's a pony nut?
Pony Nuts....

Glasson-Horse-Pony-Nuts-Large.jpg

Rich in protein for ponies, horses, goats etc

But NOT humans...definitely NOT humans

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back