Tank Upgrade

drufly

Fish Crazy
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
399
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
lisburn, N Ireland
I am upgrading my 90ltr tank to a 240ltr soon, what i was wondering is the best make of aquarium and external filter. I had my eye on a juwel rio 240(£285 tank only)

I'm not too sure of the makes of tanks or filters so any advice would be much appreicheted
 
Hiya Drufly,

There are a lot of decent brands out there and it's difficult to say which is best as everyone has their own preferences! I personally love the Juwel tanks and own four (including a Rio 240), I think they're fab tanks for the price and offer adequate equipment for my requirements. As I'm sure you're aware though, Juwel tanks don't come supplied with an external so if you wanted one then you'd have to buy one separately.

I would definitely recommend the Juwel Rio range, I'm very impressed with mine. As for an external filter, I'd either opt for an Eheim (crazy money but cracking filters) or a TetraTec EX1200 (significantly cheaper and still very good)

I hope that helps a little :D

Take care,
Jo
 
Hiya Drufly,

There are a lot of decent brands out there and it's difficult to say which is best as everyone has their own preferences! I personally love the Juwel tanks and own four (including a Rio 240), I think they're fab tanks for the price and offer adequate equipment for my requirements. As I'm sure you're aware though, Juwel tanks don't come supplied with an external so if you wanted one then you'd have to buy one separately.

I would definitely recommend the Juwel Rio range, I'm very impressed with mine. As for an external filter, I'd either opt for an Eheim (crazy money but cracking filters) or a TetraTec EX1200 (significantly cheaper and still very good)

I hope that helps a little :D

Take care,
Jo
Thanx jo have seen a couple of other different tanks not sure of which to go with tho, There is some nice all glass ones(dont no the names)

Will be sure to post updates and pics whenever i get it up and running.

Dru
 

Most reactions

Back
Top