Taking in unwanted fish

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Will I be able to keep both three spots? They can get kinda big, right? Also, posted a craigslist for the yoyo. I got a good picture of him too.

Attachments

• 20200801_151600~2.jpg
    20200801_151600~2.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 88
Will I be able to keep both three spots? They can get kinda big, right? Also, posted a craigslist for the yoyo. I got a good picture of him too.

In a 40g +. That said you could get away with it. I have a three spot in a 23g temporary and shes doing alright. Cool fish and you'd want a bigger shoal

That
I live in a lower floor apartment and wouldn't put it past my upstairs neighbors not to pee out the window and into any collection unit or spouts I had. They have peed out the window several times.
would definitely cause an ammonia spike:rofl:

In a 40g +. That said you could get away with it. I have a three spot in a 23g temporary and shes doing alright. Cool fish and you'd want a bigger shoal
O have another 29 gallon so I could spit the pair up once they are healthy again.

bit of a bruh moment lol
Honestly, they are jerks. Constantly yelling or they have music loud enough it actually moves my tank water. When they fight (three male roommates and a girlfriend) they throw stuff down the stairs.

I have seen some really pretty pictures of three spots, and one of mine looks to have some nice dappling. Reminds me of a horse a friend of mine has.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back