Stupid warning labels and such...

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Can you put your elbow into your ear?.....

:lol:
Years ago, a common expression if you didnt like what someone was telling you, you might say:
"stick it in your ear"

Some people can even stick there toes in there mouth! It’s mad
I went to summer camp once, and they did this “challenge” and these two girls had to feed each other pickles with their feet. I was thoroughly disturbed. They had to eat the whole pickle, and all the other kids were sitting there laughing while I’m sitting there thinking “we’re almost adults. I thought we were more mature than this”

Slightly confusing.....

Attachments

• Sign.jpg
    Sign.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 34
I went to summer camp once, and they did this “challenge” and these two girls had to feed each other pickles with their feet. I was thoroughly disturbed. They had to eat the whole pickle, and all the other kids were sitting there laughing while I’m sitting there thinking “we’re almost adults. I thought we were more mature than this”
What... Are those camps teaching kids.... My pov is kids need to learn to be a LITTLE more mature while adults need to learn how to get a LITTLE more loose amd not SO grown up that they cant even show expressions or have fun...

If you ever have the pleasure to visit the Wind River Mountains, the highest mountain range in Wyoming, you might drive the Louis Lake Road, known locally as the Loop Road, which passes through some truly beautiful scenery. After climbing around 3,000 feet out of Middle Fork Valley, up several miles of steep slopes and hairpin switchbacks, you will be greeted by a magnificent view of Wind River Peak, Frye Lake, and possibly the dumbest road sign I've ever seen:

"Caution. Hill."

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back