Stupid warning labels and such...

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Then there's all the idiocy in Yellowstone:

a786be5fe0ba0b6bd6ab7fc517d27bd8--buffalo-tattoo-the-buffalo.jpg

I saw one sign, can't remember where, that had a pic of a bison and said, "Attention: These animals are not tame. They will kill you. And it will hurt the whole time you are dying."

And another one at our local bison ranch that said, "Do not enter this pasture unless you can cross it in 9.8 seconds. The bull can cross it in 10."

Master Caution is a very important warning too that shouldnt be ignored

as for fish & chip shops saying caution hot thats an obvious one!

Then there's all the idiocy in Yellowstone:

a786be5fe0ba0b6bd6ab7fc517d27bd8--buffalo-tattoo-the-buffalo.jpg

I saw one sign, can't remember where, that had a pic of a bison and said, "Attention: These animals are not tame. They will kill you. And it will hurt the whole time you are dying."

And another one at our local bison ranch that said, "Do not enter this pasture unless you can cross it in 9.8 seconds. The bull can cross it in 10."
Run, Forrest, run!

Was at the grocery store looking for something to clean the bathroom. Literally every cleaner said “will cause skin irritation and permanent blindness” and then of course “do not drink”

I think they all say that due to the alcohol content.
Nope - I have tons of hand sanitizer and none have that weird extra warning except that particular one. Most have FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY on the drug facts bit - same as all topical agents such as hydrocortisone cream but none say DO NOT DRINK.

At the beginning of COVID when there was a hand sanitizer shortage, a liquor company made some to help out. They used the bottles and labels they already had and just packaged it that way. The sanitizer actually IS in a liquor bottle.

However, I suspect that anybody who drinks the mixture when it clearly says HAND SANITIZER in huge letters wouldn't have bothered to read the label at all - hence why all the additional warnings in much smaller text make absolutely no sense to me.

theres places hand sanitiser definatley should not go....coming from a rather embaressed fishyfun&fans dont ask why i know this!

🧴-privates=🔥:-( + major:blush: enough said

honest mistake

Last edited:
theres places hand sanitiser definatley should not go....coming from a rather embaressed fishyfun&fans dont ask why i know this!

🧴-privates=🔥:-( + major:blush:
why... just why... ya know... on a doctor show, this kid stuck a charger up his wee wee.... Idk why he did a thing like that

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back