Hi all,
I;ve got a 70l set up in my office (spare room at home) and I was wondering if you could make some recommendations.
I really dont know what fish are good, which are bottom/middle/top etc.
What I do know is that Im getting some lda25 bulldog plecos for teh bottom layer. Its mainly sand with a 'rive' of fine gravel runnign through it
no plants as yet as undecided, but can you please make some nice recommendations.
I've had a fluval 2+ with some extra bio-rings from my old frfy tank sat in my main tank for a few weeks now so it should be well cycled, will put it in this tank just before i get some fish, and i'll take the stocking slowly.
thanks
matt
I;ve got a 70l set up in my office (spare room at home) and I was wondering if you could make some recommendations.
I really dont know what fish are good, which are bottom/middle/top etc.
What I do know is that Im getting some lda25 bulldog plecos for teh bottom layer. Its mainly sand with a 'rive' of fine gravel runnign through it
no plants as yet as undecided, but can you please make some nice recommendations.
I've had a fluval 2+ with some extra bio-rings from my old frfy tank sat in my main tank for a few weeks now so it should be well cycled, will put it in this tank just before i get some fish, and i'll take the stocking slowly.
thanks
matt







