Someone Has Laid Eggs! Help Please

frapadoodle said:
Sweet, maybe not TOTM, equipment is kinda big. But has everything the little cuties need.

And I see it hasn't taken long. You are already sharing advice.

Lol it does the job :p I can't see them though, I keep looking! Yeah I like helping people even though I feel like I only just learned so it's not my place to tell anyone else!

Ch4rlie said:
Thats one the many good things about this forum, everyone likes to share their stories and advice so we newbies (and maybe even experienced keepers too!) don't have to make the same mistakes and learn this way. 
happy.png

Wish lfs would read this forum.............
whistling.gif

This hobby is all about learning, there isn't anyone who can say they know it all. No matter how experienced you are, there's always something new to learn.
Sharing information, opinions and experiences helps us all learn together :)

Go with what you know.
I only speak up when I have or am keeping the fish, well most of the time.
I will offer what little I know about a species I have heavily researched. Or when someone's stock is horribly wrong for the tank.

Anyway you can now help folks with breeding corys, when you find out how to get them to stop plenty of people will be intetested.

And don't worry, you'll soon be seeing proper looking miniature corys in the fry tank.

Since adding my new angelfish to the tank I don't think there will be as many eggs. It also picked off the baby cories I found in the main tank :( gutting. There were 4 of them.
Nevermind, it should keep the numbers down. I saw some movement in the fry tank. Will start adding liquifry from tomorrow and see how they grow. 

So any updates?
Seems you passed your luck along, got four I have found so far.

Hi, I haven't been on, I haven't had any more spawns, I don't know why. They were doing regular spawns. I rehomed the angels as they were too aggressive to the cories, I got 10 long fin zebra danios and 6 rummynose tetras. Maybe if there have been eggs, there are so many top swimmers that they have been eaten? 
Congrats on yours!

Thanks, well seems only two made it.
A little over a month old now. Both Bronze. Lost one of my Peppers. Have had a few more spawns, but all the eggs were eaten. Oh well, they have been laying on the plants. Seems I have two girls and four boys, at least as for the Bronze.
Last week Big Mama blew up like a parade balloon and exploded eggs everywhere. Then Friday Little Mama, had her spawn.
I guess including the fry, eight Bronze, five from spawns in the tank, not bad.

I got four juvi Angels. At present they are small compared to the corys.

As for top swimmers eating the eggs, perhaps, but I have had the biggest problems with mama cory.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back