Equipment make/model/size: juwel Rio 240, 121cm (long) x 55cm (high) x 41cm
Quantity for sale: 1
Reason for Sale: in need of a bigger tank
Delivery or Collection: collection
Sales price: offers around £175
Postage & Packaging: N/A
Photograph: if properly requested.

im considering selling up, so this will include my Juwel Rio 240

It will be sold with a Tetratec Ex700, whisper quite and FULL of media (that cost me £30 alone!)
obviously a stand/cabinet - has 2 cupborads either side and shelving in the middle
lighting - 2x 38w T8's (standard) plus, if you want them (for a few ££ more, or we can come to a deal), i could include an Arcadia I bar that fits next to the T8's that is 2x39w T5's. so plenty of lighting for the planted tank people

SOLD SOLD SOLD

it is in real good condition, a few minor scratches but barely visible (as per normal with 2nd hand tanks)
its in Black, I bar is also Black.
Has 2 cupboards and shelving in the middle as already said

if anyone is interested, Please drop me a PM.

Surrey Area

IT NEEDS TO GO

Don't mean to hijack the thread, but a Rio 240 is approx 240 Litres.

If i hadnt of bought a new car i'd snap your arm off for this. This would have been perfect, it'll make a nice tank for the eventual buyer.

yes as above, its 240L,
juwel normally make it clear what literage their tanks are in the name.
Hence the RIO 125, RIO 240, Rekord 120 etc.

makes a lovely tank, its in black so looks really nice and gives you so much stocking options, rather than your usual tetras and barbs. :good:

u got a few pics u can post please, also what is the height of the the tank on the stand, need to see if i can squeeze it into my lounge.

i sure can provide pics, give me a min while i charge the camera, measurements are

130cm (from floor to top of tank), 132cm with the I bar.
stand alone is 73cm (that includes the little feet it sits on)

as said, here is the picture of the I bar, as you can see, the T5's have a pink and blue tint to them, this mixed with the white T8's brings out all colours in the tank, it looks superb. when you want to do maintainence you can just live one or both of the bars straight off.
NB: i am keeping the heater.

IMGP5805.jpg

IMGP5804.jpg

Bump.

Reduced to £160, thats the lowest i can take. Thats a bargain as its worth £300+. Half Price!

I know Ace has had trouble selling his tank, maybe larger tanks dont sell on this forum? :blink:

Hi, I'm intrested in this if you can add me to ur msn (as I see you have msn id in your profile, as I cant pm atm for some reason as just joined forum) so we can sort a sale out

luke-_-@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back