Silver Arowana 14"+ £50, Last Chance.

yeah cause no one has ever changed there stock before (infact dave your doing it right now selling your community tank contect) so how do you have the right hypocrite

not my community fish, selling them for the girlfriend, well i was but they're all gone. she got bored, just like you, personally i don't think she should have the tank, but she is really enjoying the tanganyikans we got, she had the tank for over a year and nothing seemed to work right, partly the reason she was constantly annoyed with it and the reason for the change, either way it wasn't my tank and wasn't my decision.
like now, im selling my arowana, not because i want to change, or got bored of it, because if i don't it will kill my other fish, which i would like to keep more than the arowana, i got it because i wanted it.
you got that big tank, filled it with big fish, that you was planning for quite some time, got bored of it, and wanted rid of them.
then you want to turn it marine, which, no matter how much you argue, is more work than a fresh water set up, i don't get how you don't have time for the fresh water set up but will for the salt water.

anyway, pointless arguing, people do what they want to do and thats that isn't it.

still for sale, any offers welcomed.

Dave

Just a thought Dave, have you any Zoo's or Botanical gardens near you. They may have tanks big enough to re-home for you. I may be totally wrong of course :blink:

thanks but.... no i don't.
its not really a problem getting it a new home, i could quite easily take it back to the lfs today if i wanted, he would then sell it on, but to who? could be anyone, could be someone with a 3 foot tank in their cellar for all i know.
i want it to go to someone with a big enough tank and who will look after it as it should be looked after.
if you get what i meen.
for now i'll just keep it here until some one wants it, if push comes to shove i will take it to the lfs, he does ask people information about their tanks when selling big fish, but it wouldn't take a scientist to work out if they tell him they have a big tank he will sell it to them, makes me reluctant to take it.
thanks for the heads up, will see how it goes for a bit longer!!

Dave

Hi Dave...how much would you want for it minimum?? all i have in my big tank is a 5" oscar, 2 x 7" silver sharks, a 4" plec and a 4" geophagus its abit empty haha

right will let it go for £50, its obviously worth more but i really need it gone, i have been offered £50 for it but the guy has a 6x2x2 which isn't big enough for the fish so i don't want him to have it. if it doesn't get any interest this week then i will definitely have no choice but to let it go back to the lfs.

i would swap it for other large fish or oddball fish.

cheers, Dave

i was busy this weekend so couldn't get this guy to the lfs but its going sometime this week i think if no one wants it! shame, probably the best looking silver arowana i've seen!!

offers or swaps????

don't know, something big and different?
something thats worth the same amount as this, so at least £50.
im off to the lfs for some live food later so im going to ask when i can take it in if it doesn't go.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back