Silver Arowana 14"+ £50, Last Chance.

dave_oddballs

ray and oddball keeper !!
Reaction score
Livestock: silver arowana.
Quantity for sale:1.
Reason for Sale: not getting along with other fish.
Delivery or Collection: collection only due to size.
Sales price: offers, or swap for other large oddballs.
Postage & Packaging: n/a.
Location: Lancaster, Lancashire. could meet at reasonable distance for fuel cost.
Photograph: will try and get one. but there is a picture of it in my 7 foot 1000 litre thread in the members picture section.

this is a perfect example of a silver arowana, at least 14" long but hard to measure when it never stops moving. it has a lovely orange edge to its fins and a nice blue and pink tinge under the light.
i bought it at about 9" a couple of months ago but since ten it keeps chasing my pink tailed characin. i thought long and hard about which to keep and which to move on, and i've had the characin far too long to let it go so unfortunately, and probably regrettably its the arowana that needs to go.
make me an offer, remembering this is a 100% perfect fish, eating pellets, cockles, crickets, lance fish and floating pellets. or let me know what you have to swap!

cheers, Dave

to be fair theres only about 5-10 people on this forum with a tank big enough to house a silver and two of them are you and T1KKARMAN.

Shame cos they are lovely fish i had one when it was small about 6" it soon grew to about 11" and i had to get rid of it before i wouldn't be able to get it out my tank :(

yeah its a shame really, he is on the classifieds aswel so hopefully someone will want him soon! if not i might get the lfs to sell it for me.
T1 wanted this one but i don't know how i'd get it to him, its a shame as id of liked it to have gone to his new tank!

yeah he could but it wouldnt be worth it, £30 for a currier would make it £90, which in all fairness is cheaper than some shops but in my opinion too much.
I would deliver to a reasonable distance but no one ever lives close enough!

someone emailed me about it this morning and they are in blackpool so only about 30 minutes down the coast from me so will wait and see when thy email me back, i said £60 for the fish and a tenner for petrol which i think is fair.

What about that guy who bought that 9ft tank on here, cant remember his name, it was like 3 letters something like 'Rae' or something, i know he was after one.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back