Madam Macaw Fish Crazy Joined Feb 6, 2008 Messages 228 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Maryland Mar 6, 2008 #16 I agree. I would just leave them, especially if it/they are eating well.
monica Fish Addict Joined Jul 30, 2007 Messages 700 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Hiding behind the aqautic plants. Mar 6, 2008 #17 Wow, that is really neat. I would leave them. See if they survive.
Ace Of Spades Fish Gatherer Joined Feb 5, 2008 Messages 2,794 Reaction score 3 Points 38 Location GB Mar 6, 2008 #18 Wow Ive hard of human Siamese Twins but never fish this is really cool...
P paul_219 Fish Aficionado Joined Dec 19, 2006 Messages 4,772 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Lebanon Mar 6, 2008 #19 Its a gr8 pic. First time i see them
Bubblenester Fish Crazy Joined Oct 12, 2007 Messages 352 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Arizona Mar 6, 2008 #20 Interesting! Please keep us updated... I'd love to know if they end up surviving.
rocknurworld2006 Fish Aficionado Joined Oct 4, 2007 Messages 3,384 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Aberdeen Mar 6, 2008 #21 i will keep you updated!!