Hmarie37

New Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2022
Messages
36
Reaction score
25
Points
18
Location
Texas
I just am loving my fish babies so much lately and can’t take enough pictures of them and wanted to share them somewhere!

Please don’t judge my browning plants, I’m still learning 😂

I hope you all enjoy my babies as much as I do🥰
 

Attachments

  • D515A4F4-9EEA-45C4-928D-5866E758E3F4.webp
    D515A4F4-9EEA-45C4-928D-5866E758E3F4.webp
    332 KB · Views: 170
  • A8009A2C-5FB2-46AA-A4E0-22FFC8BDACB6.webp
    A8009A2C-5FB2-46AA-A4E0-22FFC8BDACB6.webp
    355.8 KB · Views: 133
  • BC19B02E-920A-4441-9ADA-0DBD36769902.webp
    BC19B02E-920A-4441-9ADA-0DBD36769902.webp
    315 KB · Views: 119
  • 2CF15363-808B-474A-ABDE-DCC2837D7F08.webp
    2CF15363-808B-474A-ABDE-DCC2837D7F08.webp
    425.7 KB · Views: 113
  • F07C566B-F6CB-425A-B655-50DE9B325F7B.webp
    F07C566B-F6CB-425A-B655-50DE9B325F7B.webp
    212.9 KB · Views: 118
  • D2973200-1539-4B9B-93BC-6927149A0CE6.webp
    D2973200-1539-4B9B-93BC-6927149A0CE6.webp
    320.1 KB · Views: 147
  • 14C7920B-5E68-4764-B241-BDC27626695C.webp
    14C7920B-5E68-4764-B241-BDC27626695C.webp
    405 KB · Views: 140
  • E523F0BA-3FEC-4CD3-8B44-4EB372C53A85.webp
    E523F0BA-3FEC-4CD3-8B44-4EB372C53A85.webp
    300 KB · Views: 151
  • E02D29A4-2E3C-4829-B38C-3471D46237DA.webp
    E02D29A4-2E3C-4829-B38C-3471D46237DA.webp
    399.7 KB · Views: 142
I just am loving my fish babies so much lately and can’t take enough pictures of them and wanted to share them somewhere!

Please don’t judge my browning plants, I’m still learning 😂

I hope you all enjoy my babies as much as I do🥰
they all look great
 

Most reactions

Back
Top