Severum In A 50gal

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

its 55cm high and its 55 us gallons so about 220 litres and i thing the width is 50, any ideas ofother cichlids would be appreciated

its 55cm high and its 55 us gallons so about 220 litres and i thing the width is 50, any ideas ofother cichlids would be appreciated

100cm x 55cm x 50cm (40"x22"x20") - 288 litres. To make it 220 litres with known dimensions of 100cm long and 55cm heigh would make the width 38cm (40"x22"x15") - which would give 216 litres..

With a footprint of 40"x15" I'd be wary about adding another cichlid personally, though it depends on which measurements are correct of course.

its the dimensions for a 216 litre then because the tank is 55 us gal i would think what minx said about adding a GT or blue acara with dither fish as my sev is only about 2" i would be gettin a GT or BA same size i could easily save up for a larger tank by the time they outgrow this tank would you agree ?

its the dimensions for a 216 litre then because the tank is 55 us gal i would think what minx said about adding a GT or blue acara with dither fish as my sev is only about 2" i would be gettin a GT or BA same size i could easily save up for a larger tank by the time they outgrow this tank would you agree ?

you can't compare a GT to a BA, GT's are larger and potentially way more aggressive.
IMO blue Acara is an option, a GT isn't unless your going to upgrade to a 120G+

Rainbow Cichlids / sajicas or keyholes are suitable alternatives IMO

think im going to go for the blue acara option and then get say 4-6 congo tetra just to add some more livliness to the tank and put one of my BN in aswell :D

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back