Severum Appreciation Society

Status
Not open for further replies.
trust me you WONT be dissapointed mate superb quality tanks what colour are you going for? plus for a 5x2x2 i rekon youre lokking at under 600 my 4x2x2 was 438 including delivery

most probably gonna be american oak or beech
did you buy any accessories from ND?

thinking of getting a severum
do they get on ok with angels and gouramis??
in 75 gallon tank

Should be ok Josh, although you will lose your cardinals, neons and possibly the rasboras as the severum grows, not definate but maybe.

@ AdAndrews, on its own IMO 55g with another tank mate 75g, with lots of tankmates 100g, they are relatively peaceful for a large cichlid, good tankmates can be angels, acaras, Geos and some say Oscars (these all being cichlids) or shoaling fish too, like large tetras, congos, BH tetras, also Rainbows (like I have mine), things to be avoided are small tetras, guppies, anything that can fit in its mouth.

no mate i just got the tank and cabinet from them in black with black silicone. just looked and a 5x2x2 delivery to shropshire included comes out at 501.

adandrews if you click the link in the 1st post of this thread there is a species profile.

joshjames 75g is fine for a severum i have angels and with mine along with 3 pearl gouramis the missus cant bear to get rid of and he is fine. sevs are pretty peacefull as a rule

we are famous !!! type severum lovers into google and the severum appreciation society thread is the 1st search result!!!!! come on mods surely thats worth a pin? :good:

sits smugly satisfied with a cold beer!!! nice 1 people :beer: we got it pinned!! :good:

nice 1 good site that aquarists classifieds its where i got rid of my unwanted clown loaches

I know I was so wanting some but I can't really go to B'hm OTH would not approve soooo wish he lived nearer to me.

Never mind I have my 1 green rescue sev who is looking better but the rotkeil are really nice even as youngsters. Buy buy buy and think of me pining away for my rotkeil that I won't have in Manchester :angry:

my little juvie green sev is a wild 1 looking forward with interest to see any colour difference to the captive ones as he grows and colours up

thinking of getting a severum
do they get on ok with angels and gouramis??
in 75 gallon tank

They go well with Gouramis. I suppose Angels would be fine if the Sev is young and grows with them. I wouldn't dare put my Angel in my Sev tank at this point as she is too slow. Bubba doesn't like any other fish in his "space". He has never nipped at another fish but will occasionally give chase. Of course, they have their individual personalities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back