The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.

markandhisfish

comfortably numb
Reaction score
ok so we have the oscar club for the oscar lovers i have decided to start up 1 for us severum lovers. have already spoken with a mod who has agreed to pin it if there is enough interest with pics/discussion etc so here gos i will start the ball rolling

1stly here are my boys

vinny my red approx 6 inches and growing well
vinny.gif

vinny2.gif

this is him when i 1st got him
severum.gif

my new green sev i got today hes just a baby
green2.gif

heres a quick link for a species profile

http://badmanstropicalfish.com/profiles/profile22.html

i lovee my severum hes nosey funny and has bags of character he will follow you from 1 end of the tank to the other and always comes to "greet" you when he sees you.

so come on join in lets see your sevs hear your storys / share experience and get this club up and running :good:

cheers nelly yep hes coming along nicely just shows in a little over 2 months what good water and good diet can do . :good:

Swooping :lol:

I know ive posted this already, but this is my Mr Sevvy :D

003-1.jpg

If no one else joins us Mark, Im sure we can fill these pages by ourselves :D

Whoops, someone added a link to my sig for the Sev Appreciation Society - wonder how that happened :lol:

This is Bubba, king of the tank. He will eat from your fingers. Full grown around 7"

bubba1.jpg

bubba2.jpg

This is Bitty. She is growing FAST ! Getting very pretty. She has an injury in this pic (heater burn I believe)

bitty1.jpg

wow bubba is an absolute stonker :fish: how old is he? did you raise him up from a littlun? if so you have done a great job there hes in superb condition great colour :good:

yeah minxy we can go on and on forever about how great our sevs are!!

more pics people show us your sexy sevs

Shall get some new ones up once hes moved into his new home Mark, plus if I get the other sev I want...........

yes look forward to that minxy plus some pics as he grows would be cool too . im gonna do that with my new little green sev

Thanks Y'all. I found Bubba at a fish store and have no history on him. I eyed him for close to a month and broke down and bought a smaller tank to move my smaller fish to in order to get him. They had him in a tiny tank stuffed full of gouramis. He would wiggle for me whenever I came up to the tank. SOLD ! haha

I suppose he may still be growing....but slowly. I'm gonna measure him when I get home :nod:

Bubba is now a little over 8" :blush:

I'm glad to see this because I wondered how old he was and how much time he had left. I have been looking for a long time now for a used 125 Gal. or larger. I really need it soon. Wish me luck !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back