Severum Appreciation Society

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
They mean they get mistaken for heros severus which is a true mouth brooding severum, whereas efasciatus are egg layers :good: Two different fish.

Oh poor Sam :(

Thats naughty posting that link!!!!!!!!! I have been drooling now lol.

I introduced the Blue Acara tonight to Timmy & Tony, they seem to be getting on great, Tony (the darker one) wasnt that fussed, he continued his new favorite pastime of dragging a plastic plant around. I wouldnt mind but its about 20" long and really bushy, I think I am going to need to weigh it down with a brick lol. He really seems to hate this one particular plastic plant, the other he leaves alone. I dont usually like plastic, but I tried some Java Fern, it dissapeared over night! and at least it gives some cover.

Timmy on the other hand I think has fallen in love, he is following the Acara round and keeping Duckie (the firemouth) at bay. Yes I kept my NCIS theme going when naming them lol, he seems so much more relaxed tonight with the Acara, he is not showing the orange and black strip colouration. which has made me feel happier as I was getting worried he was unhappy.

managed to get 2 pics that are a bit better than the one i took on my phone :D shows his colouring a little more
028-2.jpg

029-3.jpg

ha!!!!! i knew you would cave in :lol: you have realised that sevs are where itrs at and got yourself 1. a very nice 1 too i must say . :good:

I've had quite a few sevs though im not really a fan of them. Just now all I have is a young female super red thats blind in one eye. Shes a fiesty little thing though.

lol i seem to remember saying something about 6 months? cant remember when that was so i shal just sit here smugly anyway :lol:

Deffo a blue turq...very niiiice :)

I miss my Sevs but loving my Mbuna now...tempted to get another tank ;)

:lol: mark.

he is soo funny, last night was feeding him and the angels tried to take it off him.. (cichlid sticks,) so he was swimming round the tank with this stick hanging out of his mouth looking like he was on a fag break :lol:

I'd like to join please :)
I have a lovely juvi RedNeck Severum. Hes just starting to colour up!
Now i dont have a picture of him yet, but i do have a picture of his father.
Its became quite infamous on the internet as its the first image you see in google when you put up redneck severum.
But i can see him right now heh.
He's mellowed down as now hes 4 years old, but heres Sev's Dad

FISH108.jpg

Your more than welcome :D

Be good to see pics of your Rottie as he grows :)

Shelagh, Nobbles is lovely.... I could almost be tempted - do they have as much personality as oscars?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back