Severum Appreciation Society

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
thankyou star :)

what a change in him today.. hes really confident, eating pellets off the surface, using the whole tank....
he really seems to be enjoying himself..... and giving the angels a taste of there own medicine too ( they can handle themselves).. they look very alike in he face, and attitude is very similar too.. the angels are chasing the smaller fish and nobbles is chasing them :lol: if i had to describe a sev i would say a cross between an oscar and an angelfish... ever so handsome too :)

shelagh xxx

They are great fish, full of personality and literally nuts (most of them), give him time and he will have you in stitches at the daft things he will do :rolleyes: You will probably find he will also become quite the peacemaker in the tank, if the Angels start to harrass another fish, he will put himself between them, kinda just waft up and break up the fight without actually doing anything but being there, its strange to watch.

Morning Hun :D

Seriously my Terminator (big red spot) stops the aggression between Ernie and Albert, whenever they start to face off, he just slowly swims inbetween them and they both look at him and then go about their business, I think they realise he's the boss of the tank (even though Albert is now bigger!!!), neither will argue with him :lol:

Nobbles will soon become King of the tank.

Did Bo ever get the shrimp?

well i looked and i can`t find any, but they could just be in amoungst the gravel, they are really see thru and im blind as a bat.. so i may never know lol

nobbles is getting more confident by the hour, hes eating plenty, had a go at the angel fish too cos one of them snatched the stick out of his mouth and legged it :lol:

im so relieved he settled in there with them, id have been gutted if i had to part with him. looking forwrd to watching him grow :)

Shelaghfishface, what sort of serv is Nobbles? I love his colouration.

My two had me in stiches tonight, a fly landed on the outside of the tank, they were both trying to get through the glass at it, they seemed most upset when it flew off. They are such characters these fish.

hmm that would be minx`s department, but im sure she said it was a blue turk? i could be wrong im not known for my fantastc memory :D

Hi is so lovely, wants nobbles lol

I have got some friends for Timmy & Tony (my servs) they are in quaranteen at the mo, dunno what they are going to think when I add the nics and blue acara!!

Well yes, that pic is a severum, yes its an efasciatus, colour is indistinguishable to me, but the info they provide is pants, 40g tank my butt.

well in that case, ill stick to the site with the best advice :)

thanks mags x x x

oh thats odd i seem to have posted the same link twice, that wasnt the one i was looking at.. oh never mind prob full of Bull anyway

thats the site i was looking at, and i misread it dosent say hes not a sev it says they get mistaken for heros,
hes exactly the same as the one in the oic, lines and orange on him :)

sam will be back on tuesday night ( didnt work out :( ) so ill get my camera back and take some decent pictures of nobbles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Back